AU

Posted on May 5, 2022
Yummy AND it works!

I bought this mainly for my immune system, but also because it's supposed to help with insomnia/sleeplessness. I have to admit the part of the initial appeal, when choosing a brand, was the pretty packaging. But the benefits are even better. I sleep like a log. And the taste is delicious! Yummy orange vanilla, which is a pleasant switch from the lemon I always had before. Thanks iherb for another great produce!

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I love this miracle worker!The Pure Essence, Ionic Fizz Magnesium Plus, Orange Vanilla is super mild and tasty! I love it because it actually works for me after trying countless others. I have tried the Raspberry Lemonade which is equally tasty! Both of these were bought in the 12.06 oz (342g). The packaging was in great condition once it arrived. The quality is awesome! So far, I have no complaints about this product as I am still somewhat new to taking it. I will give an update as time moves on and I become more knowledgeable about this wonderful product. e

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I've been using Magnesium Plus for over a year now. I believe not only has it helped with regularity but I've also noticed a difference/an improvement in my bi-annual blood work (lipid panel) numbers. This is a now a must supplement in my medicine cabinet!

Posted on May 2, 2022

I think it works better than Calm Magnesium because it's higher quality. Relaxing after dinner or before bed, and sooooo goood for muscles and the heart.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Good taste, well melting and having very nice dose of magnesium thing. I'm already taking it half a year, and can't imagine I will ever stop.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

I bought this because of the Ionic - fizz which means once you mix it with water it goes in you system faster and you don't have to wait for a pill to dissolve... The magnesium is a calmer so use it towards the evening to help you sleep.... Been using this for 3 yrs. now and no complaints...

super-tasty fizzing drink - love to have it before bedtime we all need Magnesium (espessially women) and this drink is a tasty option to have it daily one spoon, dissolved in a glass of water, will give you 70% of your daily need in Mg, it also has vitamins B12 and B6, which will work good for the nerves, and 250g of Vitamin C is a good support for your immune system during winter Tasty, healthy, good for your nerves and sleep (if you're in stress and having sleeping issues, try to take Mg three and one hour befor you go to bed)

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to really enjoy this product as it started to upset my stomach. I have gastritis and I guess since this product has ascorbic acid with a good quality, it opened up all my problems with stomach. But this only confirms that the ingredients are very high quality. C'est dommage.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I get foot cramps. I have tried a lot of different brands of magnesium. This brand works best. It also helps me sleep.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Great tasting magnesium supplement that is convenient to take and doesn't have fillers.