AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
A REMARKABLE✌️ PRODUCT WITH ADDED SPIRULINA✌️

Read the wonderful reviews before ordering not 1 but 3 bottles in 1 go !😆 This quality amla package comes with a composition of another supplement ingredient spirulina, which has added benefit & is also incredibly healthy to be used as part of your hemp diet. Not only that, the tablets smell pleasant & it taste like dried seaweed before I swallow it. There is a marked improvement despite using only just 5 dosages after I have received the product. My only concern is that taking up to 10 tablets each day as indicated on the label seems kind of a lot. In view of my 50ish age, I took 2 after each meal(so only 6 a day) and my digestive problems like heartburn & bloating have stopped.

dfa63c35-04c7-4727-ab06-10b25e724a0d
Posted on May 6, 2022

I haven’t caught a cold ever since I’ve been taking this. I actually bought it to decrease my hair fall and grays, but I haven’t noticed any difference, but I will keep using. I only take two pills twice a day though since 5-10 would make my stomach upset.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Ayurvedic medicine recommends the amla fruit (Amalaki - Emblica officinalis) as rasayana, which means rejuvenating, regenerating. It is the fruit that improves the tone of an aging organism. Of course, the effects of consuming this product will be obtained after a few months, depending on the state of health of each person who will use it.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Been taking this health supplement for years. I credit my good immune system to these little green tablets. Great quality product , simple ingredients and not heavily processed and at such a good price.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have started taking 10 tablets of Amla daily after reading about its benefits. I believe I'm not getting sick as much. The taste is ok with a big drink of water. I like the glass packaging too.

Posted on May 25, 2022

it's the only tablet for m of Amla I've found and at a decent price. the powder is good but I forget to take it. I'm trying this to see if it can reduce cholesterol like some studies show it can

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product has saved me throughout the COVID period. Any signs of respiratory symptoms and I up the dose to the max and have never caught anything!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

My husband and I have been using Pure Planet Amla Plus for a long time. I think it’s the reason we stay well in the cold/flu seasons!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Boost your immune system in natural way. Love it! My 3rd time ordering and will order more!

b7f1e29f-43dd-483e-ac84-f824d544d523