AU

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Effective help for cold sore outbreaks

I have been troubled by recurring cold sore (Herpes simplex virus) outbreaks on my face for many years. This product has provided me with effective help to control and limit the outbreaks. When I feel a tingling sensation in an area where the virus usually emerges, I immediately take a dose of the Red Marine Algae Plus capsules, and continue dosing several times a day. This has often effectively suppressed the virus, leading to only minor symptoms. At worst, the outbreak and time for healing is reduced to only several days, instead of the 1-2 weeks, which I had previously experienced.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Pure Planet's superior quality encouraged me to try their red marine algae. I was intrigued by the the natural immunity enhancement. I have easily incorporated the superfood capsules into my algae support system of chlorella and spirulina. The glass bottle packaging is appreciated.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Quality unsurpassed! Excellent anti-fungal and gives immediate relief from cold sores (herpes virus). Highly recommend. So glad I discovered red marine algae, as well as blue-green marine algae. Try out both! :)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Pure Planet is the only brand that I trust for my health issues as far a RMA goes. The price is a little extravagant than other brands which kind of irritates me, but because I believe in the quality of this product, I pay the extra bucks.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

great product, felt the benefits of this within weeks. Quality ingredients, would recommend.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Love this product, awesome to strengthen your whole system and is antiviral. Great combo with spirulina for extra nutrition.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I just started using it but it seems to be very good

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Best red marine algae on the market in my opinion. Really seems to support my immune system. Super important.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Excellent antioxidant to help the body detox.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great product! The product fully corresponds to the description.