AU

estuarine
Posted on Apr 6, 2022
Life-saver if you have a sweet tooth!

This is a life-saver for those on a calorie deficit diet but still crave baked goods. Used this on a low-carb brownie, and the calorie count was just a mere 65 calories per brownie square. Easy to use and the size is pretty okay for the price paid. Will definitely get this again.

23064db0-667f-4222-ae6e-251ddb156aba

Very high quality product with excellent composition. Its advantage is that a small spoonful is enough to give sweetness, unlike the same sugar of other brands. The packaging is enough for a long time. I got a very good deal, from a promotion. I recommend. It has an expiration date, but that doesn't bother me because it's sugar.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Sweet much more than other brands of erythritol I've tried. One very small teaspoon is enough to sweeten my coffee. I have not tried in pastries. As it is sweeter, this large package will last me a very long time. Excellent quality, I bought it cheaply, from a promotion.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have used many different sweeteners, all of the commonly available ones at the grocery stores and many not so common ones available on the Amazon market, and this is by far the most sugar-like sugar substitute I've ever had. I am shocked at how close this is to tasting like real sugar. Teaspoon for teaspoon, it measures nearly the same as sugar does in sweetness. There is NO AFTERTASTE. I would say it's about 95% the taste of sugar, not 100% identical but so amazingly close. Nothing else I've tried even comes close to this product. Actually before I bought it, I have looked at the ingredients. All NATURAL I saw the product includes REB-M which is a stevia molecule Great product

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Wow! I already made cake, ice coffee, peanut butter cups and sauce with this sugar replacement and it's great! It is sweeter than regular sugar, so I would recommend half the amount + it's a HUGE pack so lasts forever! It does have a bit of aftertaste but I didnot feel it in baking... The only thing I am wondering if it's really 0 cals🤔🤔

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I tried it in coffee and surprisingly it's sweeter than the Erythritol I'm usually using, 1 tsp instead of 2, so in terms of value for money this is a great product!!! the sweetness itself is almost as perfect but a little less good than what I'm used to. anyway in baking i don't think anyone would feel the difference. i recommend :)

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I don't have a blood sugar problem, but I only use Erythritol now. It is not as sweet as regular sugar and more needs to be added. The price was reasonable, I took it from a promotion.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This tastes good and however they do it, they bulk it up so that there is more in the package than other brands of erythritol. One of the ingredients is fiber so that is probably the reason. It works for me in my recipes and in general to sweeten foods. Also, the price is good. I will purchase this again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I was pleasantly surprised by how sweet this is, although the sweetness is different from erythritol. I have purchases much more and will be mixing it with other sweeteners, especially with erythritol. The only thing I don't like with this is that it easily flies into the air and can be inhaled from 4-5'' away even if I do not touch the packet. Hence 4 stars.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I used to buy another brand but always out of stock, now I can have alternate choice this is very good to use in low sugar baking