AU

Posted on Jul 11, 2022
Rich ingredients, productive cleaning, quality pads tissue and quantity that lasts.

After using certain care products I caught myself on a thought that care "routine" should be called as care "pleasure". And these pads are grate example of such kind of thought. Everything is made with true respect to the skin - meaningful composition, generously wetted pads, double-sided sirface with different cleansing power, reliable pads tissue, attached tweezers for hygienic use and amazingly productive cleansing effect. After using pads, I don't use any toner, lotion or essence - that is how this product was created, just swipe away all the "extras" out of your face, let your skin to enjoy and profit the ingredients of pads and, simply continue your daily skincare ritual. You will see the results not in a month, not in a week but right after you use it!

7870b722-9824-442d-9d09-8c269a3df8ab
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

My 17yo daughter uses these - she's at the age where she wants good skin but isn't into multiple steps in a skincare regime. The all in one pads are a great way to get past this. She uses them to remove some makeup, to cleanse & gently exfoliate & then is left with fresh, hydrated skin. She has sensitive skin that is prone to eczema type flair ups & has had no issues with these pads - onto the 2nd jar & overall clearer, smoother skin.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very delicate pads, great for sensitive skin. not sure how they can exfoliate, but for sure tone and strengthen the skin barrier (centella asiatica). PS. the easiest way to convince your boyfriend to skincare ;)

3b57db68-cd47-433e-90cd-b014bc66b8e0
d9ff2c22-1a99-4b63-958b-e7c376e493ee
4bd1fbcb-6000-4407-b8f4-104749571ddc
974e129e-cd5c-496d-aa3e-c0ccd1c8d6f9

Love the combination of Cica and BHA. I have only been using for just over a week, but I can tell my skin is tolerating it well. I have sensitive, acne prone skin and I get absolutely 0 irritation from this product. I usually use Paula’s choice bha, but i wanted to incorporate centella into my skincare (without adding an additional step to my routine) to help with PIE. So far no irritation and a decrease in black heads....heck ya! :)

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This toner pad gently tones and cleanses the skin's surface. The Centella Asiatica Extract soothes and strengthens the skin barrier. The exfoliating ingredients smoothly remove dead skin cells while keeping skin moist and clear. This product can be used as a daily toner pad and a gentle makeup remover.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I believe it's a third time I'm buying these pads. Clean ingredients and just perfect for a light cleansing in the morning or even at night if makeup was not used. I'm usually good at taking care of my skin but have to confess that sometimes too tired in the evening for multiple step cleansing so I just use a pad or two and then continue with the evening routine. :) Well, I do love this product and will continue using it.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love this product! So gentle and refreshing on the skin. I have very fair and thin skin and I use it before cleansing my face which is covered with sun screen. You can visibly see that my face is smoother and brighter. This product is non-drying and gives a very clean feel to my skin. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this exfoliator. It’s my second box, makes skin texture so good and you can visibly see the difference

a3e6487e-0068-44d6-a846-8c1fd68cd329
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Smell of tea tree very strong If my skin on a weak day. I can't use this because It's too strong. The pad just so so others brand do the job better.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Effective mild pads are great for my face when I want light gentle daily exfoliation.