AU

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
Good

I think because I’m using pan oxyl this doesn’t mix well with it. Overall great product if you don’t use it with an active ingredient. So using this oil based cleanser and a water base cleanser afterwards is perfect. Its smooth, no clogging of pores, great for sensitive skin as well, very moisturizing and gentle.

983f51ca-ccf3-4bb1-a7a6-d68e7d06e841
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

This reminds me of the DHC cleansing oil but it’s more affordable. It’s thick and gets off my sunscreen. This is definitely a repurchase! I love purito because they have traditional Korean skincare products. K-beauty skincare has become over saturated with useless products they are expensive. Purito has quality prices at an affordable price!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This is my first cleansing oil and I think it is great quality. Emulsifies well and washes off easily. Nice size, bottle lasts a long time as I only need one pump per wash. Super gentle for skin. I use it every night to wash off sunscreen. Packaging is recyclable so that’s a plus too

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I've used the Hada Labo Cleansing Oil for years, but I found myself wanting to try something new, so I went for this one. The formula is somewhat on the thicker side; there is no detectable scent, and it does not agitate my sensitive skin. The pump is packaged separately in the box. It does what it sets out to do, removing the makeup and sunscreen I have on my face, including my mascara. For anyone who uses wipes of any kind to take the day off, I highly recommend trying a cleansing oil - I'm never going back! The double cleanse has changed my life.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I wear a very moderate amount of makeup, but I do wear sunscreen and this cleanser works beautifully. My small face only requires one pump to get everything off. This is the kind of cleanser that after massaging the oil on your face needs some water to begin emulsifying. My face always feels clean not striped. It is unscented and I love using it. This was a purchase I was glad I made.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

High quality cleansing oil made of olive oil. Use it to remove makeup before showering. This is the most gentle make up remover that can benefit sensitive, oily and acne prone skin. The big size bottle can last for many weeks of daily usage way better than the wax counterparts.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Although I like trying new products I’m buying this oil again <3 it removes all sebum leaving my skin so fresh. My skin tends to become more oily over the summer and this product helped my skin feel less oily last summer along. I usually apply niacinamide serum after followed by sunscreen. My skin has never been better!

Posted on May 26, 2022

I had been using Albolene - and it’s wonderful!- as the 1st step in a double cleanse but it’s consistency is so thick and I really had to work it in. This oil cleanser is super lightweight and does an amazing job at removing all makeup and sunscreen! I’ll still keep my Albolene but this oil cleanser is already holy grail status. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love this cleansing oil, I've purchased 3 bottles in the last few months. I want to make sure I have plenty stocked up. I don't wear heavy makeup but it does a great job removing what I do wear, plus it's not drying to my skin. It's definitely my favorite cleansing oil.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Great cleanser, doesn't irritate the skin, is non-stripping, cleanses very gently, and is easy to wash off with water, even though I still wash my face with cleansing gel after that. It doesn't dry out the skin and leaves it soft and clean. It removed my makeup really well and didn't sting my eyes. It comes with a pump, and the package is 200 ml, which will last for long and has no smell. This is my first Purito product and I'm very satisfied with it!