Page 1 - Reviews - Pyunkang Yul, Calming Beauty Mask Pack, 10 Masks, 0.85 fl oz (25 ml) Each - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

These are the Holy Grail for people with sensitive, rosacea-prone skin! I love how gentle they are, yet effective, the skin feels great after this, it's like a refreshing shower for the face. Clean ingredients, sustainable, the entire Pyunkang Yul range is amazing for sensitive skin, I highly recommend their products.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Incredibly happy with this purchase. One of my favourite masks now. Their scent is very light so it's suitable for people who are sensitive to smells. My face felt plump and moisturized. It soothed my irritated skin and gently helped to get rid of red dry patches. I definitely see some anti-aging benefits there as well. Overall, I'd definitely buy them again.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Not to call anything a holy grail, but I have severe acne and this helps soften/smooth out the skin and lessen the blow of getting a new pimple. I’m not going to claim it cleared up my face, but it definitely helped in decreasing the amounts/effects of the breakouts I get.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Perfect for pamper spa days, when your skin needs a little extra love (and lots of extra hydration). These masks are great quality and great for sensitive skin. I like that ingredient list is quite minimal, but extremely effective and beneficial. Great for all skin types.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Promotes its relaxation and soothes sensitive skin prone to inflammation. The composition of cuff, medicinal cucumber, buckwheat and common cow soothes and strengthens the skin. The mask relieves redness and inflammation, gives the skin a fresh, rested look and improves complexion Sensitive skin needs particularly careful care.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Very simple yet refreshing mask! Does what it claims - quite hydrating and comforting to the skin, cools and calms it down. The serum is moderately thin and soaks in fast. My dehydrated oily sensitive skin loved it. Definitely repurchasing!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Basic moisturizing sheet masks. They are made from sturdier cellulose thus while unfolding there is no fear of tearing it. Love the ingredients. For best result I keep the masks in the fridge.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

It’s perfect to use on one of those days where you need more hydration. It’s great to use if you use active ingredients and need to calm down your skin.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This mask was highly recommended by someone with very sensitive skin. Mine skin is not sensitive and I prefer my mass to hug the face, this one has thick material that doesn't adhere well to the face. This is the first product by PKY that I'm not loving.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Pyungang Yul is a good brand, price on iherb is very good and whenever there is good discounts, i will stock up few boxes m store un fridge. I bought the other one in blue packaging, that one is good too