AU

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

These masks offer so much moisture and hydration it's just unbelievable. I use these masks frequently enough - twice or three times a week combined with other masks. I'd say these masks benefit the most those looking to sooth their sensitive skin specially after retinol or acids. The masks fit very well and have almost no scent. Quality of all Pyunkang Yul masks is always top-notch. Definitely will buy again.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is my holy grail sheet mask. I have sensitive skin that is easily irritated. This mask is so moisturizing, fragrance-free, and the mask material is thick and a bit elastic so I can form it almost perfectly to my face even without cutting. There is a lot of serum in the packet, which I use all over my body as my moisturizer when I use this mask.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

These are my favorite sheet masks now! I don’t usually expect a lot from the sheet masks as they’re more of an SOS solution before I need to get my face ready for an important event or something. But these have really proven themselves as super hydrating and moisturizing! I have been using an essence toner from this line as well and these masks are just a more convenient way when you are in a rush. Also I’ve gotta say they are really comfortable to wear and they fit my face perfectly! 10/10 recommend

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I absolutely love this sheet mask! It is fragrance free and is very hydrating and soothing to the skin. I particularly love to use this when I have redness and irritation on my skin, this really helps to calm my skin down and gives it that extra hydration I need. Perfect for all skin types and especially for sensitive skin! Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I'm so pleased that iHerb is carrying more PY products, they really are the best for people with sensitive skin. It's very gentle on my skin and contains Centella and other herbs for soothing irritated skin. There is a lot of serum in the package, so you can really slather it on. It leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and calm.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love this brand so much! Every time I see something new I have to buy it! I'm not a huge fan of the sheet mask, but since it's Pyunkang Yul, I just had to try it. And you know what, it's great! It moisturizes the skin very well and refreshes it, just amazing, for a moment I stared at the mirror surprised. Great product, definitely worth buying!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good product for reasonable price. I’m 26 years old, and use mask sheets usually in the evening when I am too lazy to do evening routine. Scent is good, I didn’t mention it, quality is quite good too. I like mask sheets, they makes skin care routine easier. I think it suits for young and age skin as well

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Quite normal masks for everyday use with average quality, the package is nice. It has a scent, very slight and not that strong as I expected. My face is small so the mask size fits perfectly, regarding the effect: my age is 26 so I just wanted to have moisturizing effect from this product, skin type is sensitive and dry, so it worked very well on my skin. I dont use these masks frequently, just twice a week, the benefits are mosturizing effect, not irritating and nice scent.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I don't notice a significant change when using this. But, there are two ways to use it. One, I apply a heavy amount of serum or light lotion and cover it with the mask. Make sure you are lying down, not walking around. Two, use it when you want to feel special but you don't want to add extra nutrient to your skin. There are some days I want to feel special, but I want my face to take a break. I use it to cool my skin.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This is the 4th time I've ordered these masks. They're so hydrating and calming, fragrance-free, and the mask material is thick enough that I can leave these on for up to 40 minutes without them drying out. They're holy grail status for sure.