AU

bananapumpkinpie
Posted on Mar 12, 2022
Surpassed my expectations!

Boy! How this cream works! It is a little pricier than your standard over-the-counter fungal creams but it is effective! It has a herbal smell and is pretty thick but a thin layer is all you need. My husband had "chronic" athlete's foot and just one tube of this cleared it up substantially in less than 3 weeks. It reduces the itch greatly and the dead skin will want to fall off once the skin heals, so prepare to moisturise and give some TLC to your feet. I find that the composition of the cream is very effective especially if used 1 to 2 times daily. Superb quality product!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I have used this before, and I wanted to buy another tube. I had only found them at Whole Foods, but they didn't carry them the last time I went to look for them. I'm glad I it on Amazon. Basically, it is more of a paste, but I find it stays on well.

Posted on May 16, 2022

the quick drying thing is a bit strange but you get used to it and it's quite practical. dries to a kind of powder. scent is not too bad. 'medicinal pleasant'

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

So far I can’t tell if this clears athletes foot, but it definitely helps relieve the itching. I like that is dries quickly as well. I only wish is came is a larger bottle.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

It helps but it's a bit difficult to apply and it stays for quite a long time even after a good wash on the feet. IT has this chalky texture and it can stain your slippers and socks

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This cream helps but it is difficult to apply and it stays for quite a long time even after a good wash on the feet. It has this chalky texture and that will stain you beddings, socks and slippers. Smell like mint. Daily use improved my foot.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

The smell was like mint. I was able to use it with confidence because it hardens as soon as I apply the medicine. Daily use improved athlete's foot. High quality and essential for daily care.Nice size and good package. I did refresh every time .

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product. When the skin is cracked, the coating film is applied so that it does not sting.

93b4dd26-3a93-4ebc-9a2f-3f45ce3f805e