AU

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I’m 71 years young. I had used this mask in the past but got swept in the hype for newer better products. When I started looking at ingredients I realized that this mask has the natural clays and other ingredients that are being hype at a higher price. So it’s back to another old standard in my routine.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Used the Mint Julep one and decided to get this for my mom to try. For the price, you get a huge tube which can actually last for quite a long time. The effect was pretty good, gentle on the skin, deep cleanses as well as not being too drying or causing any sensitivity issues.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Love this clay mask! It really makes my skin clean and glowy. I have used expensive clay masks but this one does the similar job so I keep coming back to it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Lovely smell useful and amazing quality and the size is perfect ang good for ageing and packagaing and benefits is good and useful and the texture and colour is good for my skin concerns that i have

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Skin feels refreshed and so clean after use! For sensitive skin, you may want to use it less frequently like 2 times a week since it does strip off a lot of the natural oils on the face.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

YES! Best mask I have, the package lasts a long time and I love the smell. I'm a frequent user and know this is very high quality cleansing of my pores

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Very affordable for the amount you’re getting it’s ridiculous, I ordered it for my mother and she says it replaces all those expensive products she bought over that years

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Like this product not only because it’s cheap and big. It’s v easy to apply on the skin and feel so cleaned after washing off.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

Don’t know the effect yet but I like the smell. I use it once every week. It is large size and not expensive, I think I will keep buying it if it is in this low price.