AU

Posted on Aug 18, 2022
מצוין!

I love it! I order it for the second time. I use it after using cleansing milk when I remove my make up. Its feels great on the skin. Good quality. I have sensitive skin and it suits me perfectly. I’m 36 so I think it’s perfect for that age .

f58d566b-8112-44d7-ae00-f31d4fdfeb4c
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I have used this brand before and I love this Try me size! great for travel ... This is a good quality essence for dry sensitive skin for layering your skincare routine morning and evening. It is water like but it does not run out of the bottle fast ,so a little goes a long way. I think 30 ml will last a while if not using it on cotton pad. The smell is not strong can not really smell anything in fact. Which is great for me as I do not like strong smells in my skincare. I would say this is great if you have sensistive skin.

dfc5c9fe-6beb-4480-9536-6d4de34f3a09
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This toner is more like a liquid serum texture rather than a watery toner. After I applied onto my face, I can feel the moisture and smoothness when I touch my skin. On a couple times, I forgot to put my secondary layer of serum and went straight to bed. The next morning I didn’t feel any dryness, amazingly the skin was still soft and moist. I am at my early 40s and I don’t have young skin anymore. Serum is a must for my daily skincare routine. I wanted to point out this toner saved me with moisturizing my skin even I didn’t put on another layer of skincare. Great!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I recently shifted to this brand to compare it with what I am using. So far, I have not noticed any irritation or unpleasant feeling. In fact, I am amazed by its hydrating effects and the best to mention is it does not leave a sticky or greasy expeprience after use. I use it before putting on my daily moisturizer and SPF cream. Commendable!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I have been using this product along with the Revitalizing Youth Protect Serum and the Brightening Moisturizing cream since October 2020. I have repeatedly purchased these products because I find them to be very moisturizing. I also like the smell. All three products have a very pleasant scent without being overpowering. I have dry skin and these products seem to keep my skin nicely hydrated. None of that tight feeling after use. I also appreciate that the price is reasonable and that I can keep my morning and night skincare routine nice and simple with these three wonderful products.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I used this after cleansing my face, and let me tell you that it’s so refreshing and hydrating!! It leaves my skin with a soft and glowy look! I totally love it. For it’s price, it’s totally amazing tbh.

d6036f7d-1c42-4004-a142-e52befce6a32
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I recently shifted to this brand to compare it with what I am using. So far, I have not noticed any irritation or unpleasant feeling. In fact, I am amazed by its hydrating effects and the best to mention is it does not leave a sticky or greasy experience after use. I use it before putting on my daily moisturizer and SPF cream.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I ordered for the first time. I bought the whole line and I don’t regret it. The packaging is good, a beautiful bottle. It moisturizes on a solid 5 . The manufacturer recommends applying the product to the face and neck with the palms of your hands, gently pressing and patting for complete absorption. Then apply serum and moisturizer. Frequency of use: morning and evening. I bought it on sale for very little money on sale. I have combination skin. I recommend

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great gentle flavor. Happy to use it, I'll buy it in bigger size. It's okay with my sensitive skin, moisturizing and giving nice feeling. I'm happy with it's quality, it's great for my age 40+ and for my daughter 12+ ))) Nice package, arrived for good.