AU

Posted on May 1, 2022

Smooth and effective use. Very good quality brush. I was suffering with my sensitive teeth, the issue is solved now as this one is gentle on them and it keeps them clean.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Me and my husband both love these toothbrushes. I have an electric toothbrush but we use this on occasion. I love that you can reuse it - forever!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

The feeling of clean is awesome. The size and softness of the brush is phenomenal. I'm going to get the refills. All I have to figure out is how to change it out.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love that it makes my toothpaste foamy. I use it when my teeth are not really in need of a deep clean as it doesn't deeply clean. I love it for what I use it for.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Initially, I loved this toothbrush. I felt I got a good cleaning and deep enough to remove plaque. Unfortunately within one month or so of using it, the brittles were dead. So, unfortunate. I'm not sure if this is common or if I got a bad batch. I'm hoping it's the latter. Otherwise, the brush is big and covers your gums and teeth well. Not sure if I will repurchase again. Maybe if it goes on a good sale.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I love everything Radius, but this one I love a bit less. I like the big brush more, I don't these this soft bristles are quite soft enough. but for plant based I'm still happy and love replaceable head.

Posted on Jun 13, 2021

I've recently started to have a problem with "soft" tooth brushes from the store not being soft enough. My gums are sensitive and it was a growing worry. I found myself dreading brushing time because it was uncomfortable. This brush though is so soft that it actually feels good brushing. My gums feel better and my teeth feel clean. Also, the bristles are so wide and soft that it cause my toothpaste to foam better, meaning I could use less than with a regular brush. I'll never go back to a normal tooth brush, this one exceeded all expectations I had set for it.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Works great! Feels like I just walked out of the dentist's office after a cleaning.... AMAZING!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

My husband loves these! They are sturdy, last a long time and feel good in the hand grip. We buy several each year.