AU

Posted on Mar 3, 2022
Worked on grey beard.

Got a very nice almost strawberry blonde on grey beard. We put a plastic bag inside a facemask and covered beard with it. Worked great. Before and after picture.

cc842787-8ed8-428f-afdb-a98e6a4b2b86
c994fcb3-7a6e-4474-bad2-7888b34fd5ca
3779333e-1fdd-4682-9690-00843080e328
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

...and the light brown henna covers them excellently! I followed the recipe on rainbow research's website (coffee and 1.5 hours of waiting time in a metallic cap), and the light brown looks great on my few grey strands! It looks as if I have brighter brown hair where the grey was but the rest of my hair (also light brown) just looks the same but shinier. Super subtle and would definitely recommend the light brown color for those who are looking for a not too showy cover up for their grey patches. Quite frankly, it's worth a try as it's only 6 bucks and it's not going to change your color dramatically (unless you are blonde to begin with). Hope this helps you!

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I really like the simplicity of this Henna. I can easily mix it with other shades to get the color I want (warning-any red shades can be brighter and last longer than browns or blacks),I can add in coffee, tea or oil to supplement the application and can use just the amount I need. I usually leave it on for 2-3 hours and then rinse out using conditioner. I often finish with a deep conditioner. While it sometimes seems slightly drying at first, after a few days I find my hair seems shinier and healthier. It’s great for adding a subtle wash of color to blend in grey hairs. I only need to use it every 3 months or so. NOT TO BE USED ON REGULAR COLOR TREATED HAIR AND COLOR CAN NOT BE STRIPPED

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

So rarely do I venture into coloring my hair, but forged ahead with the Light Brown Rainbow Henna especially to give my very gray hair a change. My scalp is very sensitive to most products but responded exceptionally well to this very effective product. I'm happy that it is natural and has given my hair a great boost, in color, body and even curl. Each day it adjusts slightly and looks better and better. I may never go back now that I know how easy it is. It's great!

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Have used this twice now, I have medium brown hair, but I buy the light just to cover a few greys at the roots, without changing the colour of my hair overall. Cheap and lasts ages. My advice is to make it up with hot black tea instead of just plain water, and leave on for 2 hours, wrap in cling wrap, and with a shower cap or the like over the top (to keep the heat in). Great results!

Henna helps reduce premature graying of hair, because it's loaded with tannins, a plant compound found in teas that contributes to their rich coloring. Henna contains vitamin E, which helps to soften hair. The natural leaves of the plant are rich in proteins and antioxidants that support hair health. Update: So I usually like to use henna at the end of each month and this month I used this new henna! First of all the scent is not as potent as the original natural Henna, I used 5 Tbsp of henna with 1 Tbsp of turmeric powder and mixed them with hot camomille until it is smooth and easy to distribute all over my hair, then I covered it and let it rest for nearly half an hour “usually I add more camomile to it as the henna absorbs liquids” Then I applied it all over my hair and covered it with a shower cap and left it for about 3 hours then I washed it with cowash “as usual” and applied deep conditioner from mid to the ends. After 2 days I used a scalp scrub for my scalp to get rid of the residue of Henna and and clarifying shampoo and deep conditioner “the henna drys out the hair so it needs extra dose of moisture” My thoughts are: if the reason of using this henna is the benefits I prefer the natural henna If you use it for the purpose of coloring your hair this Henna may help you if you got a light hair and you just want to add a touch of color to it “but nothing dramatic” but if you got a darker hair you might need much more time and it might not give you that difference If you want to use this Henna to cover your white hair it will help you to color them, but 100% they will stay a way lighter than the rest of your hair, it will give you this highlight effect!

4c8ecad4-6a28-4855-8019-0622eeafff7b
01ff2a21-c593-454f-8727-8909893d035b
6cd0eab4-fe2f-426b-95a5-02e0db5c5fd1
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I switched to using this Henna after destroying my hair from many many years of coloring chemically. I did lots of research on Henna. Some like this product. Some dont. But i think if mixed with the correct liquids (coffee to lessen the red and olive oil for deep conditioning), it does a wonderful job. I will continue to purchase this product again and again. Because of my switch to this, my hair is much healthier. It is shiny and less brittle and much more manageable.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the size is good and the package is cute and very practical, helped my friend to gain a pretty colored hair.. high quality henna and the composition is great ( looks pure henna ) the scent is not that bad - leafy scent you know and that's totally ok my friend's hair is short so she used this product four times

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Finally a Henna product that doesn't leave the hair dry like straw. It even colored my white hair, in some 60 minutes. I mixed the powder with an egg yolk and some apple vinegar, also with a few drops of essential oil, but the smell is horrible. Anyway, except for this detail I am happy with the outcome and the way my hair feels. I have already ordered some more.

Posted on May 19, 2022

scent of so light and nice using it is easy as it comes great quality and sufficient size of the packaging even using it on my little young princess and works excellent properly composed hairs feel great highly beneficial as it states doesn't affect my scalp after using it and moisturizes hair as i want to