AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022
This is a great product!

This brand is one of many that is part of an umbrella company that sells real quality products with the best ingredients. I actually met the owner at a trade show a number of years ago and am super impressed with all their products, as they are pure and raw with no additives, preservatives or anything artificial. The combination of chocolate and hazelnuts is divine and after tasting one spoonful, you will probably want to have more. You can eat it as is or drizzle on your fruit salad or use to dip your fruit in it or create some wonderful dessert recipes with it. Everything they make is tasty and nutritious and you will enjoy this and any of their products, so look for them under the name windycityorganics. They also have the other brands Dastony - nut & seed butter and Sunbiotics - supplements. I hope you try out this product for yourself

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Rawmio chocolate spread stands out for its rich, honest taste and the fact that it only has three ingredients. My wife and I try to avoid processed foods and often end up making the foods or drinks ourselves (soy and oatmilk, etc.). Not so with Rawmio, which is better than we could ever make a chocolate spread. The balance and intensity of flavour, which stem from the quality ingredients and the recipe, are unmatched. Often when we receive the product, a thin layer of whitish fat covers the hazelnut-chocolate component. To me, this is a plus, as it shows that the product has hardly been processed, and it allows me to scrape off the fatty substance for an even purer experience. We have tried other chocolate spread products on iHerb and from stores in different countries, but in our opinion Rawmio is the best by far.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Loved this spread, it's a healthy raw Nutella, doesn't taste too oily or too sweet, just perfect, but always not enough- 😅. Very grateful to the Rawmio brand for their range of amazing raw products

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

It good, but the consistency feels really fatty, as in mine probably melted then I placed it in the fridge, and now it has these lighter (fat) clumps that aren't very great. But it probably didn't need to be placed in fridge, just a personal preference, so I can't complain.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This stuff is delicious! I love it on my açaí bowls. I also use it on a slice of bread with almond butter or peanut butter for a quick breakfast. A great treat with clean ingredients. The jar is small but still worth it.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Great taste, but a bit hard at room temperature. Best to spread on something hot if you want it to be more creamy. Bottle is a bit small ....

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I like it because it’s organic and has healthy ingredients raw cacao high antioxidants, raw hazelnuts which are highly nutritious and not very much coconut sugar and somehow it is sinfully delicious.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I love that it has such clean ingredients, but the taste is a bit too intense for me. I don’t think I’ll be repurchasing.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Tastes amazing, high quality, , and only a few ingredients (no additives, preservatives, or chemicals). I usually eat 2 jars of this stuff a week.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

recommended item, tastes great tasting and healthy ingredients. def a good replacement for n*tell*