AU
4.4

4.4

Global reviews (401)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

It’s a great toothpaste, this is my second purchase, love the minty flavor, the size is good for the price and will last for a long time, it cleans your teeth gently and works for my sensitive gum , over all will get it again for sure, the quality is really good.

a8257291-7213-4509-a2d2-eb65d181a23a
Posted on Apr 23, 2023

Quality is amazing, feels so clean, gentle on the teeth, good size & packaging. Flavor is not too strong. Used it everyday. Good for sensitive teeth.

e91a9f09-6402-4ad6-814d-ab3443b85f0f
Posted on Feb 10, 2023

Hight quality clean toothpaste. The flqvor is fresh mint but not too strong. Its good product for brushing in the middle of the day because its mild.

Posted on May 28, 2023

Did not like the flavor at all. It tasted sort of like clay. Terrible aftertaste as well. If you are a lover of the fresh mint flavor toothpaste this is not a good choice.

Posted on May 4, 2023

I add little chia seed with cornflakes or raw oats and soak with milk. They don't have any special taste but can make you feel full.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

The best alternative toothpaste I could find on the market. I look for good Taste I still like mint ones even when alternative. Gives a clean sensation after brushing doesn’t leave your teeth feeling like it has residue. It’s not cheap but if you’re looking for a clean toothpaste closest to those you find at grocery store this is it.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste. Its a bit pricey, but worth it. My teeth and gums feel healthier when I am using this toothpaste. The peppermint flavor it too strong and on the side of bitter. But i would still buy again and i still love the toothpaste. The seam at the end of the tube broke open slightly and started oozing toothpaste. That was annoying, but it still works fine.

Posted on May 27, 2023

I really liked this additive, the quality is excellent, the price is excellent, as well as the result

Posted on May 22, 2023

A good additive, excellent packaging, as well as a nice price, I recommend buying!)

Posted on May 18, 2023