AU

Posted on Sep 18, 2021
Good one

It really works as an alternative to a professional peeling, but you need to be careful and watch your skills as it's quite strong. I prefer not to use it in summer. And I also apply it for 10-15 minutes and then wash it away with warm water and apply a moisturiser after that. In that way, I don't feel my skin is dried out and I don't believe there is any use to leave this product on my skin for any longer.

2bf63b9c-55be-4cc6-a87e-7e7633bc3200
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Lovely! l love this product just within a short period of time l started using it l have started seeing a great result,the quality and the scent are very good, the size also is very good its last a longer period for me. the product really has a great benefits if you know to use it because is anti-aging also. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I love this glycolic acid - I've been using it for years and it really makes a difference, brightens up skin, works on uneven skin texture, dryness and dullness. The 10% is high enough to show results (start on 5% and work your way up). It's very good value as it lasts for quite a long time (used 2-3 times per week).

Posted on May 15, 2022

It took time to absorb, i thought it would be white cast, but it gradually disappear, the texture is like glue, no strong scent, no tingling or burn sensation (its okay for my acne prone sensitive skin, i used it once in 2 days at night), i dont see any benefit yet, but i feel happy to see my face after using it, felt like im done doing my chemical peeling

ff05666a-6051-4784-9a8b-c76e0638d759
fa0598d6-ce31-4098-977e-5c031e80dbb3
96e1fcf1-074e-4b06-966d-073867c2902b
Posted on May 19, 2022

best cream that I ever used or ordered the size of the cream is perfect the scent hid 🍋 it's good for all age the package come flawless this cream. it's good to all type skin sensitive also texture little sticky. moisturize very good best quality . good for all season there is a lot benefit to use

Posted on May 13, 2022

Love this cream. Nice feel and my skin feels amazing afterwards with a smooth texture due to exfoliation. Yes it tingles a bit, but I can use it every night without a problem, if you have sensitive skin use less often. At my age people can't believe how young I look.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent for its price. I gave one for my mother as a present once, she said she liked it very much and now I have given these as a Christmas present to her for years. Very strong though! I burned my face once with this and had rough marks on my face for couple years, so be careful not to overuse!

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I have used this it brightens my face , I do not use it straight on my face I actually mix a little night cream with it so it does not burn and leave over night , very pleased with the results . I had bad pigmentation on my face thats why I bought this gylcolic acid.