AU

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I’m big fan of Reviva labs products. They have no fancy packages, just simple package, but full of quality. Very good prize vs quality combination. I tried some expensive products, but those were too sticky and I got pimples. This product is not sticky. It goes lightly in to skin. I use this before Reviva collagen night creme and my skin is so soft and bright. I’m aged 50 and I have minor wrinkles. I live in Skandinavia. Reviva is perfect for my skin.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Excellent product, leaves my face soft and has help me with fine lines, It does plump the face. My skin looks great now. I am very please with this product, has been using for a couple of months, applied every morning and evening after I clean my face. I wait until dry out and the applied my daily or night cream. You can see the difference in about a week.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good quality product and great value for money. I just didn't notice any difference so I'm not sure it's the best product for me.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

Hyaleuronic acid is the finishing step in my facial routine that seals in the moisture. Great product that’s easy to apply.

Very good product! I use it with other face serums and creams together. The result is on the face , it is perfectly good!!!! Will buy again!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Unfortunately hyaluronic acid had the opposite effect on my skin and instead of adding moisture my skin dried out. It appears that this may be due to the fact that I live in an area with very low humidity and this acid is not suitable.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Did not like so much the texture and efficacy compared to my other usual brand

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

Good serum. I found another product that I like better, but this is a nice, hydrating serum if you are only looking for hyaluronic acid.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
2003

Best Quality , size , packing and good

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Amazing product for my skin care routine