AU

Posted on May 14, 2022
Good

The composition of this product greatly benefits my concerns as it feels gentle when i use it on my sensitive skin and its quality answers all the needs I have at my age. The size is great as well as the package. I can use it at a great frequency. It is also scent free. I only recommend pressing one dose in the palm of your hand as opposed to doing it on your finger as the pump dispenses a lot of product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Used in the product for about a month. Reduces priesthoods under the eyes considerably. Pat under the eyes before using an eye ray. Does a great job with different types of eye cream. My favorite along with Mason's eye cream. warmly recommended!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

right after I applied under the eyes, Appeared under the eyes Brown-red spots, Spots circles. Exactly what the serum is supposed to hide, has appeared. I had to apply a large amount of concealer to try and hide the stain spot. Did not really succeed. I will not use again.

ebbc03b1-c875-491e-962e-253e09c41533
b3eb053f-b1f5-4652-8bdc-c4244f7ed0c6
Posted on Sep 16, 2021

I started using it a week ago and I’m so happy with the results so far, I highly recommend it. Best product

It's not bad. It took about 3 months too notice my undereyes color looks lighter and brighter. I am still using it, but it's no so cheap for the price though! Maybe i'll try other cheaper brand and compare. I'll report back here !

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Nice texture, undereye dark circles are softer not sure if lighter

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

To be honest, this product is not the best of its kind, but it copes with its tasks perfectly. Also, the description is more or less true. Perhaps I will recommend you and my loved ones. Put a plus! I also value reviews every day)

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Very thick and sticky. Didn’t like it. You get so much product in one pump so most of it goes to waste.. didn’t see any difference. Tho reviva process are usually good- i am not impressed with this one

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

used for some time. but not see any effect yet.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022