AU

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

Started using this, saw the positive effects after 3 days. so far, it has helped with my Chronic Adrenal Fatigue symptoms really well, I take it around 7 am and the positive effects lasts till around 3 pm. Now I supplement with Ashwaganda and cordyceps around 1 pm, and the combined positive effects is till 11 pm. just nice to then sleep. good stuff.

61494ef9-8f36-4e94-a4b2-d77dab637f0f
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

The quality of the ingredients are really good, the package is good too. It’s important supplement in your diet to help the improvement of your health

7d666a67-bbed-4cb1-a390-33530ebd9cd4
Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I take this in order to help my low energy due to a low functioning thyroid. It helps me quite a bit. I recommend it for anyone needing a boost in energy level and attitude!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Being a person with high anxiety levels, I use this product all the time and find it effective.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

This is by far the best product I've tried for my fatigue. Already bought another bottle. Benefits: more energy, better concentration, clear mind.

Posted on May 27, 2021

It helps me to relax when I am super tired and tense but still have to work. I wish the effect lasted longer. I feel like 2 capsules, at the beginning of using the product at least, doesn’t keep me relaxed for the whole day, just a few hours.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I cannot function without this product - it makes the biggest difference in stress management

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Amazing product! I cannot make it thru the day without these Fab supplements.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

I can NOT recommend this product enough !!!! Especially if you have chronic fatigue , it has literally changed my life !! I will NOT go without this again, on my 4th bottle !

Posted on Oct 25, 2020

I’ve been on another adrenal supplement for quite some time. I wasn’t seeing any results so I switched to this one. These have made a huge difference in my adrenal fatigue. Will purchase again.