AU

Posted on Nov 29, 2021
I’m in love with Rightrice!

I LOVE THIS STUFF! So much better then cauliflower rice or other veggie based ‘rice’. The preparation is also perfect: easy and fast. You can even bring it to the office because the only thing you need is hot water and 12 minutes. This one is amazing with some grilled chicken or prawns, fresh Asian style veggies and soy sauce.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This was a gift. My grand daughter loved it. Said the taste was great, quality ingredients, easy to use, great size for one or two, Package was easy to store in her small kitchen.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

The best one so far from their medley with ancient grains range, it actually taste a bit like those packaged stir-fried rice from the supermarket

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I really liked the spanish rice flavor, but this one, while the taste is nice, has these weird little crunchy bits that I think just can't cook as quickly as the actual rice and are kind of the things you'll spit into a napkin... if they took that part out, it'd be much nicer. Also heavy on the salt for me personally, but I do like the soft consistency of the "rice" and that it is much healthier than regular rice.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Easy to cook , taste good and I don’t need add up extra salt or herbs。Taste really like fried rice 😂

c6b05a91-6411-49dd-b885-a40132c89aa2
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I really like the taste and it’s so good and easy to make

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Love these sides from right rice! Tastes like fried rice without all the empty carbs and unhealthy oils.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

so easy! no cook! wholesome ingredients and give nice variety

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I add extra veggies plus some tofu and dinner is ready in 15 minutes.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I like this as a healthier swap for rice. It's very quick cooking and yummy. Easy to swap out for most meals.