AU

debikay
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I love this tea. Taste definitely wouldn't be for everyone, buty if you want a tea that tastes like you foraged it on a fall hike in a North American forest, you're in luck. I use one tea bag in a large pot and it's the perfect flavor strength.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This tea is delicious as well as healthy. My only issue is the sachets they come in aren't too healthy. I prefer the more traditional tea bags that don't have plastic in it. The quality of the tea itself is excellent. I like the blend of ingredients. It had an almost chocolate taste too.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is a very lovely, earthly and Reishi-flavoured, herbal tea mixture. In addition to Reish it contains a number of other organic herbs and mushrooms (chicory root, cocoa shells, roasted dandelion root, cocoa nibs, astragalus root, licorice root, and maitake mushrooms). I drink this herbal tea blend in the evening to help me wind down.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

This tea is far superior to any green jasmine tea I have had (in the U.S. at least!) and is worth every penny. Yes, it costs more than many, but in this case, you get what you pay for. The flavor floats gracefully over the green tea and enhances it. Treat yourself!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I like the flavor of this and as a coffee alternative its a great option. That being said, it doesn’t really taste like coffee. Depending on water temp and amount I can sometimes catch the flavors of different components, especially when i drink without milk. I think I will repurchase at some point.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I have drink this as ice coffee substitute. Very different taste but deliciously satisfying. Chocolaty note without being sweet with a touch of acidity like coffee but softer. Got the ice coffee coloring as well. Love that it contains Reishi mushrooms.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is my favorite Rishi. It's savory and daring and utterly delicious. Delightful flavor, great aroma, and packaging is upscale and pampering. This is a full flavored herbal tea with balanced, savory, chocolaty taste. I buy this flavor again and again.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

This has become one of my favorite teas! Great quality and price and the shipping is always fast. Thank you!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Not a taste most people would like but I find it wonderful.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This tea has the perfect blend of flavor complexity with a delightful cocoa undertone to make it satisfying without pairing it with food.