AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I wish there was more to be honest because it tasted good. I didn’t know that once you’ve opened it you’d have to consume within 2 weeks if I’m not mistaken. I wanted something that I can keep in my pantry for a while because I don’t want to drink matcha everyday so I’d prefer if I could store it longer that’s the only caveat I’d say

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

The matcha tastes great and is slightly sweet. I drink it in the mornings and combine it with powdered protein. I'm inclined to order it again. However, I'd like a bigger package. I've stopped drinking coffee and just drink the matcha. I haven't noticed a significant increase in energy but at least I don't get the jitteriness from coffee.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I have been running around finding the best matcha powder but nothing resembles the taste I was looking for in a fine cup of matcha latte until I found this on iHerb! It's rather light, so be prepared to add a lot of it to fresh milk for a good cup of iced matcha latte. The tea flavor is light but it taste amazing! A good pack of power for your daily matcha cravings~ For benefits, I am not an expert but in our culture, tea helps to "cool" down the heat. So it's a feel good kind of gem for sure! :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

The smell is amazing the texure is good makes your hair feel soft and fresh and clean good!!! Scent is very nice good quality, small in size, package is great benefits hair it’s composition makes your scalp feel soft good for sensitive hair moisturizer good use and all ages ingredients hemp good diet improvement great supplements concern taste bitter fish omega cholesterol inflammation heart

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This is my favorite Matcha powder. It takes only 1.5 tablespoons/10 oz. cup. It is sweet and grassy tasting. IHerb is my sole supplier too. They frequently have sales and that's when I buy it. Both are recommended.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I like this matcha mix, very easy to use, its rather sweet but you can try to add more milk to it and then it works perfectly

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Love taste great give energy morning time packet look great blend well in water I prefer no sugar..in this one have brown sugar still good quality for healthy benefits if you like sweet I use to add to my tea to have sweet from this one.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I am very happy with the product, easy to mix with water or milk cold or warm , exact amount of sugar, not to sweet. Cannot complain at all , I will surely buy it again !!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I used 2 tablespoons to make a delicious Matcha tea loaf. It has a delicious sweet taste. Very easy to use and no preparation in making the tea