AU

Posted on May 8, 2022

This is my favorite day moisturizer since a couple of years. The scent is neutral, leaves no white cast and the shine disappears quickly. I can really see that the cream benefits my 70 years old skin. I have tried very expensive creams over the years but this is the best.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I love the packaging of all of the Roc products and a fan for years. I'm over 50yrs of age and find the quality and composition of this product benefit my sensitive skin. The scent and texture is light and adds moisture to the delicate skin around my face and neck. I use this eye cream daily.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

This is for daily use, a little goes a long way, and the scent is not strong. The formulation is creamy, not sticky or waxy. Various brands of makeup (foundation) seem to work with this cream. I'm not sure that I can notice a visible difference as such, but I can see the difference when I DON'T put it on. My skin is better when I use it regularly

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

If you have hyperpigmentation on your face or neck or need a face lift this creme will do the job. You can apply it during the day like I do to keep hydrated and has spf for sun protection! Love how this creme has more than one benefit to the skin!

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I honestly don’t mind the scent and in fact, I think it’s quite lovely! A staple for my work-from-home days when I don’t leave my home. Product is well absorbed and is not greasy or sticky after application.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

After 3 weeks of use there seems to be a noticeable improvement in skin texture, I am really satisfied and highly recommended it

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

This product really works! I LIKE IT SO MUCH. I will definitely buy again!

Posted on May 2, 2022

Like this brand and its fragrance. Can age with grace, thank you for keeping the standard!

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

im over 40 love this product. make my face moist. this is my 2nd purchase. love.. love it!!