AU

Posted on Jul 19, 2022
Handbag essential!

Great size for handbag, in an easy to use twist up package, pretty girly pink colour. I saw this recommended on Tiktok because it’s effective and so easy to use for travel and on-the-go. Very subtle scent. The texture is balmy-oily without being super greasy. Good quality for good price. Fun little gift for teenage age and above!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love this because i can throw it in my bag without anything leaking or making a mess. Very easy to apply, soaks quickly into skin. No strong scent.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love it. Sometime I use it as lip balm too.

6568ca81-a30a-4c1a-a1c9-63225dbf238f
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to use, there is no scent (I really like it), package and size are convenient, but I’m not sure about the quality - sometimes it seems to dry my cuticle, sometimes not.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Convenient to have in a tube as opposed to a cuticle pen or bottle. Was afraid it would leave my fingers greasy, but goes on dry. Very practical.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

smells nice, not greasy but leaves the cuticle moisturised, and will last like forever)))

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Like it. Very smooth and can put it in my bag

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Love this. Very easy to use and softens the cuticles