AU

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Excellent product!

I am reviewing this in light of just starting to use it for my eyes. However I bought it because I am very impressed with the quality - I love that it is a gelcap and no magnesium stearate - the ingredients seem very pure! Also, I like that it is 250 mg of the extract vs. 160 that most of the capsule competitors are. So I am very expectant that this is a great product!

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Trying out this supplement for dry eyes and overall eye health. Daily take 1 pill. Pill is relatively small in size, easy to swallow. I haven’t experienced any side effects. Using eye drops as addition to this due to extensive daily exposure to computer. Happy with the use and will buy again.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This product has very high content of bilberry. Taken together with Lutein, I can see objects clearer and eyes are not so tired. Strongly recommended.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Antioxidants always help. I was suffering from a bit of night blindness. I know the blood sugar issue wasn’t helping. After taking a few of these I did noticed my eyes a bit stronger.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Recommend this product for your eyes. Excellent product and good buy. I use these supplement to keep my eyes in good health since we use lots of technology every day. Very please with the quality of Strix Bilberry extract.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I keep coming back to this one. It works better than others and I believe it is the dose and specific type of bilberry they use. There are several companies that do not use this type of bilberry.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I have been taking bilberry of other brand for quite some time. I decided to switch to this because it has a high 250mg of Bilberry Extract. Out of this 250mg extract, assume it just contains the min 20% of anthocyanosides, it would be 50mg. value for money.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Good eye health is augmented by bilberries. Research proves this! So get going and take your bilberry. I have found the Scandinavian formula to be very good in my experience.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

After taking this product for 1 month, my eyes are not as dry as before. It contains high bilberry extract which made me feel better now to have a clear vision.