AU

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
great solution

I had terrible problems when eating dairy products, It doesn't help to avoid since it has it everywhere. I skip eating icecream, milk in public but it isn't easy to avoid. I disvovered this probiotics and it helped me same day. I drink one pill in the morning and depends on what I eat I took also afternoon.Great product!

cd670a47-f247-443c-8491-44bae4dd2b93
Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Even though it wasn’t in the box as advertised on the website. I was assured it was a new product by the agent who sent us a breakdown of both new and old. I was able to do some research and so far so good. I have been on this new product for over 2 weeks and fingers crossed it seems to be ok.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have lactose intolerance so got this enzyme to help with this issue and find it very helpful. It is also great that it has probiotics, which is good for intestinal health. I often forget to take my daily probiotics so it is nice that this supplement has both. I take it right before I consume food containing milk and it makes a huge difference and helps with bloating and improves digestion. I highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Ingredient are excalent and works well for gut, intestinal and digestion. And help the stomach to digest dairy. The quality is great and the enzyme is very good. Package is very handy with every pill packedindividually. Has no taste. Is good for all ages and benefits all. Composition good.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I once had to take antibiotics and quickly realized how much these things were helping when I started feeling terrible after eating ice cream. Once the antibiotics were done, I took these for a few days and everything was good again.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This product works so well for me. I have had lactose digestive problems for years and this product works wonders for me. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I always have problem with Digestion specially after my gastric sleeve operation, It helps to have better digestion , Package is great and received it on time

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I have been lactose intolerant for years and this is the only product that works well. I take one pill per day and then able to eat dairy products without the bloating.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

As someone who is lactose intolerant I find this a good product. Have only started using it but have not had any bloating. So I think is a good sign it works!!!