AU

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

This oil is great! I like that it has simple ingredients, its perfect for those who have sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day and night. The price is super affordable! The quality of the product is great! I like that the product comes in a small bottle, perfect for travelling! It helps with reducing aging and scarring!

a4425603-7890-4b37-8b87-262f8bcbfb30
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

It doesn’t take a lot of time to sink, it does have a bright orange color so just make sure you rub it out completely and it makes the skin really smooth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I love this oil. It's a great addition to my daily skincare regimen. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth with a beautiful glow.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Rosacea. Ugh! I have tried so many skincare products and nothing works as well for me as SBO. I cleanse and moisturize with gentle, hydrating products, then use a few drops of SBO to seal that good stuff in.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Its so expensive, i not really drink it so dont know that work well or not. The next time i will review after using it . Hope that it work well

a skin care specialist recommended this and its magical for face and hair. I will update my review after 1 month

2e9b4008-b02a-4b99-b776-fd85d05b98e6
Posted on Jun 4, 2021

of the most effective oils for skin and fine lines,acne,blemish,age spots, rosacea,dry skin, dark circles,eczema and a lot more . You will notice brightening within days . Also you can use it for hair los: Mix +sea buckthorn oil with hemp seed oil (you can find it on Iherb as well ) they works amazingly together in minimizing hair loss. Apply them together and massage your scalp. Keep it on your hair for 2-3 hours then rains it or wash your hair with your shampoo

Bella
Posted on Apr 28, 2021

Excellent!! Contains omega 3, 6 and 9 and vitamin E. Powerful moisturizer for skin and hair. It is suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive skin. A natural stain remover. Good antioxidant !! ... I love it, I have reactive skin and this oil has helped me to calm my allergies. It provides a lot of elasticity and firmness to my skin. It unifies my tone and leaves it soft and smooth. I recommend it without a doubt. If this review was useful to you please like it.

DanaBar
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

הוספתי מספר טיפות לשמן רוזהיפ - בעיקרון ניתן להוסיף לכל שמן נשא, אני משתמשת בו על פנים נקיות בוקר וערב, העור שלי ממש נראה טוב, ממליצה מאוד , It's so good I have to write - I added a few drops to rosehip oil - basically it can be added to any carrier oil, I use it on a clean face morning and evening, my skin looks really good, highly recommend,

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Beautiful serum for my face. I bought it to see if it helps with rosacea but haven't had it long enough to know. Will continue to use and see if any improvement occurs.