AU

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I love the product, especially the lemony aroma, it gives me a sense of cleanliness. It leaves my face very soft and free from all makeup (no mascara residue, which is a huge plus for me). I use it in my double cleansing routine, so it fits perfectly with a mild foam. I would recommend it to everyone doing the double cleansing routine, especially to those who use make-up on a daily basis.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

this is a thin-to-medium weight cleansing oil. it emulsifies very well. it rinses off pretty well, but i would still recommend a double cleanse, or at least a toner afterward. this cleanser removes all stubborn makeup and sunscreen, and doesn't blur the eyes. the best part is the lovely lemon scent, a medium strong aroma that doesn't linger.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

The packaging in a pump bottle makes it fast to get the oil out of the bottle. It spreads easily and cleans well.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

nice simple package ,good size

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Good, makes skin smooth and glossy

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Hydrophilic oils came to us from the Asian beauty market. And they have already gained their popularity. They were especially loved for the effective removal of BB and CC creams. This oil has a pleasant lemon scent, is well distributed over the face, and has a low consumption. Convenient dispenser and bottle as a whole. It removes makeup very well and is waterproof as well! I apply every evening over the makeup on dry skin of the face, wait a little and begin to dissolve the makeup slightly along the massage lines, I also gently massage my eyes. I wash off with warm water, then wash with a soft gel, blot well with a towel, apply toner, serum with vitamin C and moisturizer. I have combination, sensitive skin prone to allergies. This product was perfect and does not cause irritation. Also, once a week I use acid peeling or rolling peeling (I took it from the same series). Be healthy and beautiful everyone ;-)

38b22a8f-900d-4574-abb4-189712bdb5cc
aca3978d-de1f-4770-8ce1-91e047d415a4
30e6494f-a70c-42a9-8ec3-ef88000fcf74

Auto-translated from Russian

My favorite hydrophilic oil. With him began my acquaintance with this type of cleanser. After secret key oil disappeared from sales, I tried the products of other companies and they all gave way to it. This hydrophilic oil does not cause subcutaneous acne, it is easy and quick to emulsify upon contact with water and effectively removes makeup - after I wipe my face with a sponge and tonic, there are no traces of cosmetics left on the sponge! This is a great job! The main thing is, do not forget that hydrophilic oil is the first stage of care, after which it is necessary to use a gel or foam for the face.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I'm taking it for the second time. Makeup washes off well, consumption is average. Pleasant aroma. Pump dispenser. Very lucky. VERY! The tool is applied gently, not abruptly. Due to the shape of the dispenser, the product does not reach the bottle. It doesn't become oily. Nice to use. The result is always very good.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

This product is good but I think I would not buy it again because when I use it I get some white pimples the next day. It smells like dish soap haha lol 😂 but hey it's a good product in general to clean the brushes that does leave them very clean lol so don't use it on your face if not to wash the brushes.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

previously took a peeling roll of this brand ... now a hydrophile .. next in line is a cleanser ... copes well with its task ... at the first stage of cleansing .. did not cause negative consequences .. I recommend ...