AU

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
很好!

This is the second purchase,i like the products by Dr.Ben Lynch.He does such a good job to come up with such well valued and balanced multi-vitamins.For those try out to use methlated B group,this is a good start,to prepare your body to take in higher dosage of specific vitamin B Recommended!

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Fantastic formulation! Never seen anything better. The B vitamin group dosing and forms are best and most efficient, active forms (B6 & B9, B12). Good but not ridiculously exaggerated amount of powerful antioxidant minerals like selenium which is essential for glutathione production and absorption from other sources. My fav brand which helped me tremendously while I was sick and suffering.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

This is the best multi vitamin on the market, especially if you have the MTHF gene. I have checked literally hundreds of various multivitamin’s and none come up to the same quality and ingredients of these, all this is contained in a easy to swallow capsule. I really have done my homework and can thoroughly recommend them. I have also checked out the pricing, and I herb seem to be the Best Buy so far.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

This is a brand known for best quality and recommended by my doctor. This supplement replaced another one by SeekingHealth but its daily dosage were 8 capsules! That one had some extra ingredients apart from vitamins and minerals such as enzymes and vegetable extracts, but I kept forgetting how many pills I had. This one is perfect sometimes I add plant extracts separately.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I probably spent too much time researching multivitamins but with sooo many out there I wanted to be as knowledgeable as possible. It was during this research that I discovered the Seeking Health brand. Top quality at good at good prices. I ultimately decided on their Multivitamin One over the other finalists on my short list for a few key reasons: it's only one per day, not overload with super high doses, doesn't contain magnesium or calcium and low doses of B vitamins (so can dose all these separately), and really liked the company. I've since purchased other Seeking Health supplements as well.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Finally, a multi-vitamins that I didn't react badly. Most multivitamins on the market have over the roof contents and I am glad that it contains only what my body needs. I am very sensitive to supplements and glad to have found this one. Will be a regular for me.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is such a fantastic product. I felt better after the first capsule. I'm so happy I found this. Only improvement I would like is to have the option and see which products I can combine with this, for example if I need to increase my immunity etc.

Posted on May 29, 2022

These are great as it saves taking many different supplements, one a day makes life easier. Excellent quality and easy to take as hey are in a capsule. The ingredients are great as the have all the essential supplements one needs as we grow older.

Posted on May 3, 2022

My absolute best multivitamins, i just reordered them. i am very sensitive to supplements and even some food but i have absolutely no problems with this one