Page 1 - Reviews - Sensodyne, ProNamel, Fresh Breath Toothpaste, Fresh Wave, 4.0 oz (113 g) - iHerb
AU

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Exactly what I am looking for and it is really refreshing but also gentle for teeth and gum, especially the flavor. I will buy it again because of the good experience so far

Posted on May 5, 2022

packaging is different than in pictures but its the same product they're not sealed though if you're wondering validity of year and half

cc89d7a5-b153-4974-9e83-da3bbe386ee2
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Sparkling smile, fresh breath, and no gum irritation. Tastes good too. Make sure to twist the cap on properly, should be a little locking feeling. If you don't, then it can fill with toothpaste....

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

My dentist recommended me to use only Sensodyn since I came over with tenderness in my teeth. I am not sure what it is called but I have small gaps in my gums close to 2 of my teeth and it was super painful. I start using this product and the pain went away like it was never there. Now the rest of the family start to use ut as well. I do think it is a little bit too pricy here :-(

Posted on Oct 21, 2020

If you are not familiar with Sensodyne then you should. My dentist recommended it since I had pain in my gums area. Since I started to use it the pain went away.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

My 3rd purchase Good flavor Clean teeth

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I like it, it feels super fresh !

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Does what it’s supposed to do.

AaqIbedi
Posted on Aug 14, 2021

It’s expensive for the size

Posted on Jul 4, 2021

my gums feel much better and like the opening on the tub thanks