AU

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Excellent dishwashing detergent. It seems milder then powder but still very effective in cleaning cookware with medium level of dirts. I usually use it when i have to wash utensils made of wood. Hope it will reduce the impact on the wood texture. No smell and no stink after drying.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I usually use dishwashing capsules but find that it is a bit wasteful if the load is not full. For this product I can put in as much / little as I need which is a very good alternative. The detergent cleans well, too, and so far I do not see any white residue on glass products after using. The smell of the detergent itself is rather pleasant compared to some other powder that gives a strong chemical smell. I do not smell any Lemon fragrance after the dishes are washed, I suppose that is a good sign meaning there's no detergent residue. I am very satisfied with this product.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

good choice for dishwasher detergent. one of the must have item in your house with no chlorine bleach is one of the best choice. lemon scent feel fresh.

56730f70-a53e-459c-9e01-ab2cf38cfbb6
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I tried 7-8 types of different dishwasher detergent gels and capsules. After ecover was out of production, this one is my priority #1. There is no smell on dishes, cleans well, consumption is real good, especially if you own a small size dishwasher

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I pre rinse all my dishes, but all of them come back out super clean after the regular dishwasher cycle. I like that it doesn’t have harsh smell or colors but does its job.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Love this product! a little goes a long ways. It keep my dished clean and glasses clear. Also love that fact it's environmental friendly.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This was reconded to me by my sister and I am so glad she did. Last for a loooong time, smells nice and not overpowering, and cleans well.

Posted on May 15, 2022

The best for a healthier dishwasher clean. Leaves no residue & only have to use abit at a time. Fantastic liquid product which cannot be found in Australia. Thank you iherb.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

First time getting dishwasher from this brand, and the product quality is consistent. A gentle and fresh lemon smell, unlike what is typical on the market.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Great value for money. Pleasant mild scent and effective dish cleaning in a dishwasher. The liquid also pours easily without dripping from the spout and is not at all messy.