AU

Posted on May 30, 2022

This product is wonderful, it leaves your clothes smelling so fresh and feeling very soft. What I love the most is the fact that is hypoallergenic, so it will take care of your skin. The size is not very big. The smell is very light, smells very good. The only thing is that I feel like is a bit expensive for the size. I recommend this product because is very gentle with sensitive skin. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I really like this detergent. It still has SLS in it, but it lists all the sources of where these ingredients come from. For me, it's more so that it doesn't have a strong perfumy smell that most soaps have. I am not allergicto my clothes -- hallelujah!! I will continue to buy this as long as there is more laundry to do... :)

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I'm allergic to most detergents, but not this one -- it's scent free and doesn't have harsh chemicals like fabric softeners. The labeling also explain where all of the ingredient derive from and surprise, it's all plant based. I have bought this product many times over and will continue to do so.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have used this detergent several times now. It has no fragrance (which is why I bought it) but it seems like clothes came out smelling like dirty water. I will watch if it stays like this. Other than that the clothes seemed clean. So far I am positive about it but I am not sure yet if I will reorder.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I like the softener, but the detergent disappoints slightly. It feels like I have to use a lot more than when I use other liquid detergents. I will not purchase it again but if you are up for a scent free detergent that you are ok with using a lot (quantity) then go for it.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

A good detergent for sensitive skin and allergy-prone people. However, it does not wash out smelly items very well (socks, underwear, dirty workout clothing), even when I tried using more detergent per load and increased the wash temperature to 40C. I also use it on a vintage wool skirt that ad a "thrift shop smell" and the smell did not wash out, even though the stains came out fine. So you might need a separate detergent for those smelly items - this one doesn't cut it.

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Not much of a scent. But it's as clean as I can find so far in regards to ingredients. The size is decent for price but very minimal smell if you're looking for scent this is not your product. It will clean your clothes with minimal toxic ingredients.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I love it, I love it, I love it. it is Unscented, and do not give that weird smell in most non scented detergent. Best for people with sensetive skin, and nose sensetivity. It is liquied, definitely best than laundry pods in shipping. I'II order it again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

It does seem to remove some dark stains on my white towels. Iherb had a special price so I went ahead and tried it. Happy that I did. Will have to use it on more stuff to know its real effects.