AU

Posted on Dec 1, 2021
Good

I do like this product but I have to admit that it doesn’t seem to clean as well as the average harsh chemical products. I have to use quite a bit to feel like it’s cleaning the same but can’t complain when it’s a clean product. I likely won’t purchase again though.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

This cleans the toilet bowl really well and the scent of emerald cypress and fir is very subtle which is a nice alternative to those heavy bleach smell, which usually makes me sick. A little goes a long way too for this product and I love how big it is I can use it for every bathroom. Very nice and ill recommend.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Th scent is not very strong to me, so I like it. Need to brush the toilet bowel harder (or clean it more frequently) to achieve the same results as other cleaners with chemicals. However, I could live with it given it's more environmental friendly and healthier for my body.

this is clean but light. I want something that smells. but It may not be good. so for those with light scent but effective in cleaning this is the one. I need to use more.

b75dae78-4761-4100-9c02-c7f302ce81e0
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Smells pretty good and I'm not afraid that my skin is going to burn off if it accidentally touches me. I don't think it is as effective as a more chemical based one though

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Good buys when there is a discount. Lathers well and less harsh to the toilet bowl and skin. The bottle is quite soft so be careful not to squeeze too hard resulting in too much squirt.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Does the job and doesn't smell strong. However, the cap has a tendancy to close when utilising the bottle close to the toilet bowl.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I was expecting more of a deeply woody scent, but it's a nice and fresh smell. Suitable for toilets and bathtub cleaning! Most of what is available locally is food scented (lemon, orange, etc) so it is nice to have something like this instead.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Just fine, works fine (but my toilet isn’t very dirty to begin with). Smell is not as strong as I wanted, can barley smell it.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Very easy to use and all natural nontoxic ingredients. I would buy more. Reliable brand