AU

Posted on May 8, 2022

I’ve tried hundreds of shampoos and this is the only one that’s worked for my hair. My hair gets oily a day after washing but with this, I can go an extra day or 2. Also leaves my hair and scalp feeling cleaning than any other shampoo I’ve tried. Not the biggest fan of the smell but other than that, perfect product.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have a sensitive scalp and have struggled with dandruff for years. I have hated just about every shampoo I've ever used. that is until I found this one, I've been using it for 2 years now and it helped my hair so much. it's a good size so it lasts a great deal of time. it's clarifying but it doesn't dry out my hair at all, it keeps it moisturized and healthy. it's a high quality product that I've repurchased 4 times already over the last 2 years (it lasts me around 6+ months)

This is my favorite shampoo. Not stripping but cleansing. It does not leave my hair soft or feeling moisturized as was asked by the ratings. I generally don't experience those traits from a cleanse. I swear it makes my hair grow faster though. I hear the castor oil, an ingredient in this product aids in hair growth, then heard it was a myth. Perhaps the apple cider vinegar in it helps with root buildup removal? Whatever the case, my hair seems to have better than average growth since I began using this. I'm on my fourth bottle now.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I am male, so I've never really taken the time to care for my hair much. A friend of mine suggested I buy this product. After I used it the first time I repurchased this shampoo 4 times already. It's the perfect shampoo for me. The quality is perfect, doesn't make my hair feel stiff or dry. The size is also great. In fact it lasts me for 6 months or more. It makes my scalp feel fresh and clean.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

This is a perfect shampoo for curly hair as it helps detangling the hair easily, without much force to it. It's also a good moisturizing and nourishing to leave on the hair. It has a very nice scent of coconut that stays on the hair afterwards. I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The packaging and size of the delivered product are good, with no leakage. In terms of quality and benefit for the hair, it's good for people with an oily and sensitive scalp, it doesn't dry out unlike other brands, so the right amount of moisture is there. I used it daily. No scent, suitable for ages 8 onwards, not for babies.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My hair type is 2c and I feel I love it, it is gentle on the hair, cleans well and smells beautiful and special. I think it would be my favorite of all the shampoos. It is very suitable for low porosity because it contains tea tree oil and bamboo

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Very good sulfate free shampoo. Clean composition, no harmful ingredients. Keeps my oily dandruff at bay, and doesn't strip the color from my hair. I like the scent. It's kind of pricey for the amount you get though. Also, as someone with a very oily scalp, I find that I have to shampoo almost everyday to keep my hair from getting too greasy.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Tried this product only once. But highly satisfied with the results. The product has a nice creamy texture, lather well and remove gently all residue from your sculp without leaving it overdried. It has a nice a bit sweet scent, not overwhelming which is very pleasant. tried different brands but would definately recomment this one to my friends.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I love this shampoo. The only thing is it seems to not clean as much as other shampoos, but my hairs seems to adapt to it quite well. It seems like the more I use it, the less my hairs get dirty fast. At first I wasn't sure if I would continue using it, but now I'm happy with it. I have low porosity hair and this works fine for me. It smells good. It gives me volume. Gentle shampoo.