AU

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have super frizzy hair and it's so hard to manage. I found this along with its shampoo and decided to give them a try but I wasn't expecting too much. I'd call it not "gel" but more like serum or milk though... So far, this and the shampoo work much better than other products I have tried in the past!

Posted on May 20, 2022

The scent is very good , it give my hair good definition and it stays for more one week ! i just bought more if you have dry curly hair I highly recommend it! I use it after showering , and The size is good I will use it for a long time it gave my hair a good look

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

i love this product it keeps my very curly hair frizz free i use it with leave in conditioner from the same brand and my very fizzy hair stayed good for 2 days it is good toghether with conditioner if like me you have think curly crazy hair not alone 🌸

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It is called Gel, but I use it more as a leave in conditioner, as it is not strong enough as a gel should be. After it, the curls are well defined, but the hair needs more fixation on the next day. Good value for this size of the package.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recommend this one I recommend this one for your curly hair dye gel hair color hair dye color iOS scalp brush scent amazing and the size one is available The package was okay

f5d9dce0-b554-406b-b29e-b98724d93992
Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Personally, I did not enjoy the fruity smell. There was another smell in it that I was sensitive to, it may be the benzoic acid. As a leave in, it eased my frizz but it did not define my curls as much as I would have liked. It's also quite runny, which made it a bit difficult to apply. I will not make a repeat purchase.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

This product smells nice and makes my hair feel nice as well but I don't think "gel" should be in the name. I was hoping for a bit more hold to help define my curls and prevent frizz. I'll still use this product as a leave in, but will be looking for a differnt gel. I think that if it wasn't called a gel I'd rate it 4 stars, but the name seems misleading and the product wasn't what I expected.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

great product, gives good slip and smells very nice, scent is so floral and nice. Has a strong hold after but can scrunch and remove. use after shower and conditioner. Use together with the style milk also. nice combination!

Posted on May 8, 2022

Very light weight gel i do recommend it for those who have a low porosity hair size is good packaging also helps my with the frizziness scent is good. Good quality product