AU

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

great size to cost, light scent oils, twice a day use is great , thickness effect in less than a week, high quality package, gentle on sensitive skin.

78199361-a9e0-4322-aeec-9aaaed28d987
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

love the scent, good quality, good size, and it ages very well

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Too thick. Not spreadable as wished.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Bought for my husband, only used for a week. The smell is so awesome. I'm thinking of trying it on my hair. The composition is excellent. I hope it will be of use. Size The packaging is good quality. Apparently it will last a long time. If there is a result, I will definitely unsubscribe again.

28ba702e-0a86-4742-a3db-6f0377f4c2d8
Auto-translated from French

I took it for my hair (I'm a woman)! So I use it on my hair because the texture is thick like hair wax. The composition (ingredient and quality) is very good (castor oil, shea butter, grape seed oil, beeswax, coconut oil, carnauba wax, hydrogenated castor wax, maracuja seed oil, argan oil, tea tree oil, vitamin E and perfume). The scent is very light and woody, like passion fruit seed oil. Be careful because it is made with the seeds of maracuja (passion fruit) and not the flesh of the passion fruit, so it does not have a fruity smell of maracuja flesh but it does rather smell the smell woody passion fruit seeds (these are two very distinct smells). If my review was helpful, let me know by clicking the thumbs up at the top. It won't always be fun. Thanks.

6e9b6679-0873-4736-bb33-13eee200c181
301784fc-dc3b-4cee-882a-d86e570ce415
32db803b-8918-433f-a0de-82e2fe287b20
3ce58f12-f527-4c35-b81e-7e780cd34881
f8555d7f-abab-404f-8101-7beca8c97e87
Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

makes the hair on the beard more dense and well-groomed, they stop sticking out in different directions_the main thing is not to overdo it

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent, it does not have a strong smell and makes the beard tidy

Posted on Sep 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

High quality, good ingredients, easy to use, easy to smell and taste, good size, suitable for long life, tight packaging

Posted on Jul 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Hebrew

Good quality, excellent effect, gentle.