AU

Posted on Sep 16, 2021
מצוין!

Excellent spice, its ingredients are great, large size that lasts for a lot of time, the package is properly tipped, I have a lot of large and use for a long time. Very tasty taste, And the quality is perfect benefit- Sugar-free diet spice, I use my food very often and the composition is light with lots of healthy drugs, The spice gives lots of serving Recipe - You can put it on a dish, on an omelet, on potatoes High frequency of use

0beb83fa-a085-4cc9-99ad-d3057e609b98
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Top quality and v good ingredient to add to your ppq also taste v good you can use onion powder with it on the mix came in v good size package was well prepared i got it with multiple spices was a real benefit to my recipe and served it to my friend and family they love it too

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Simply organic make nice clean tasty spices. People underestimate the importance of buying good quality spices. One they taste much better mixed into food. Secondly being organic you are getting clean ingredients the spice industry can be pretty dodgy if you can’t track it’s sources so it’s always best to buy organic.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

While not as ideal as fresh basil, it's a great alternative nonetheless. Definitely has a good basil taste (speaks to its excellent quality), but not too strong to overwhelm whatever recipe it's added to. The reasonalbe size and strong glass container with secure lid make for easy storage and organization. Great product!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I have been purchasing organic dried basil from all different places online and offline and I believe this is the best. I use a lot of it in pizza sauce, on top of pizza, in hummus, in spaghetti sauce. It was hard to find a good one. Most of them have little to no aroma or they lose it right away. And most have little to no flavor you have to sprinkle it on the food at the table right before eating. But this one smelled heavenly right away when I opened it and it had such good flavor. I hope it stays that way.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

We frequently use basil for Italian dishes such as spaghetti and focaccia bread. It add a nice flavor to these dishes making them taste very good. This is a great quality basil especially if you don't have fresh basil around. I appreciate the glass packaging as well. The size of the spice jar is perfect as spices lose freshness, it's better to buy new ones as you use them up.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Yay Basil! There isn't much to say say about this, it's just basil. But if you need some dried basil, then you can't go wrong with this. It's a versatile herb that goes with lots of foods, so it's a good one to have around too.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

What I love most about this basil is the really fresh smell and taste. I bought this because I recently read that many brands of spices and herbs, including organic ones, have been found to contain levels of heavy metals that are too high. This brand often scored the best and safest, so I decided to give it a try. My best surprise was the quality. I feel like I've been missing out all my life by buying other brands that are but as tasty or aromatic as this one. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

I love Simply Organic and their herbs are fantastic. I go through a lot of basil, I sprinkle in everything I cook, even if just a pinch. So many health benefits, so I love having this available in organic that is always fresh, lasts long if you go through it slower than I do :) The shaker is perfect size, doesn’t let out too much, nor do I have to shake like crazy to get a serving out. Top can also be easily removed if you need to scoop out with measuring spoons up to 1/2 TBS size.