AU

moroccandaily
Posted on May 6, 2022
So tasty

If you like the heat, then this product will please your taste buds. Very good quality, a little goes a long way . I do use it in cooking but also just sprinkle it on my meals when needed. I love that the ingredient list on this brand is always so short

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Suppose you are one of the spicy lovers. The regular seasoning of the typical food, even though it is labelled extra hot and spicy, is no longer enough. Getting a bottle of this high-quality red pepper is your game changer. I can't resist using it in my recipes and takeaways. I sometimes add a small dose into my juicy and chocolate drinks for some heat and to boost my metabolism.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

The spices and herbs from Simply Organic are some of the highest quality out there compared to more supermarket brands in the same price range. I have replaced my spices gradually with theirs. The packaging also makes it easy to see (there are also printed labels on their covers) so you can just about store and take them out when cooking easily.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I love adding crushed red pepper to all kinds of dishes to enhance flavors or add a little zip. This is pure and very high quality. i wouldn't mind if it was crushed a little finer than it is, but that's not enough of a drawback for me to not give it all 5 stars. A little goes a long way so this size lasts quite a while. I totally recommend it.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

One of the must have spices in the kitchen. A plus that it is organic and safe. No nasty and synthetic ingredients, and chemical additives in its ingredients. My nutritionist/ dietitian is always saying that getting in the habit to read and carefully check the labels is a good step towards improving my overall diet. Hence, I am stocking up on healthy spices. This is best in Pad Thai.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have to agree with the other reviewers on here: there isn't that much kick to this crushed pepper. For those that like their food spicy, this is a 5 out of 10 on the spice meter. Thai chilis would be a 9. I think this is meant for the average person who likes an average level of spice. If you want to enjoy spicy foods, start building up your tolerance with this bottle of crushed red pepper.

Rosy
Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I've been buying the Simply Organic spices for years and I trust this brand's quality. The crushed red pepper tastes really good and not bitterly spicy but as I'm used to spicy foods, I had to put a lot on my pizza to really feel and taste the hot pepper.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

It's hard to find crushed red pepper where I live so being able to buy this online in a decent size package, with high quality ingredients (it has a decently spicy taste!) has been a godsend. Easy to use with the shaker top - this is a must have in my kitchen.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

It is just typical red pepper flakes - you can't really taste whether they are organic or not. But this is just what I needed and I trust this brand. I use their other herbs so it's easy to organize as the bottles are of the same size. It is not very spicy in general especially if you just sprinkle over your food. But if you taste the flakes it does give some heat. I am satisfied with this product, it's a very helpful quick add when I make Aglio e olio~