AU

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this spice! Use it on everything. Great packaging. GLASS bottle with METAL top. NO PLASTIC - Yay! Excellent quality. Many health benefits. You get a lot for the price with this one. Check out the iHERB BLOG for more health benefit info. Highly recommend and I will be reordering this brand. Give a THUMBS UP if you found this review helpful. Thank you!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I love nutmeg, it's a must-have ingredient in so much of my cooking. I love pairing it with ginger, garlic and soy-based sauces, sometimes I add a pinch of cumin as well to make it extra flavourful and fragrant. It immediately enhances any meat gravy, and it's a great, subtle addition to many hearty, wintery dishes, and therefore I had to grab it as well - this winter season seems to start quite cold where I am at already. Very happy with simply organic brand (I haven't tried them before, and both items I got this time are excellently packaged, and arrived well.)

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I love all the herbs from Simply Organic! Always feel super fresh and high quality! Loved their glass bottle design with herb names neatly printed on cap, such a perfection to me! I used nutmeg with Cinnamon in my banana muffin recipe, so yummy!

1049ed72-add5-47f9-83af-057d7dbd4704
Posted on May 15, 2022

I ordered this to include in a vegan French toast recipe. The taste is delicious! Great quality and consistency of nutmeg product. I like that a little is all that’s needed when using in recipes. I also like that the bottle is a perfect size that will last a long time.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

This bottle of nutmeg is of premium quality, no added fillers but fresh fragrant nutmeg. We use this especially around the holidays for our wine cakes -- it's the only spice so a fresh kind is necessary to obtain the greatest flavor. All neighbors and friends loved our cake this year.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

spices can be contaminated with heavy metals, it's a good idea to choose good quality ones from reputable companies. I choose Simply organic because this is the best I found for now, I hope they strictly test their products. I also like that they come in a glass container.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I like this nutmeg because it’s 1. Organic 2. Comes in a glass bottle with a metal lid 3. The spice name is written on the lid

c8751be7-1f45-443a-bc4e-5e889868d621
5a128ce2-5790-4627-a00c-06218fe3277e
06a98a94-e9f3-49e1-9af2-5c0ce9d29843
34836772-6d26-4da6-aef0-6726652a5c0b
5eab7691-0033-42a0-b80e-b47fd7a99faa
Posted on May 6, 2022

The quality of this spice is really good. Add a lot of taste to red meat, pork and chicken. This small bottle lasted at least a couple months so just the right size

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I use nutmeg everyday. It makes food taste so much better. The powder is fine and dusts well over tge bsking surfaces. Excellent quality. A special treat is the smell.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I always like the quality of spices I get with this brand. I needed some nutmeg and was happy to add it on my iherb order!