AU

icarotwist
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

This Madras curry sauce is pretty decent for its convenience and quick prep time. However, it isn't as aromatic and flavorful as I remembered from my experience with another Madras curry kit I had bought before. That kit came with some raw spices that I had to stir fry with garlic and ginger, then add the sauce and coconut milk to simmer. This one is just a packet of sauce that you simmer your meat or tofu in. This sauce is more yellow than red. The latter is usually the color of Madras curry due to the heavy use of chili. This one isn't very spicy hot. Having said that, it does have the distinct Madras curry taste, just not as aromatic or has the kick as I like. At least this sauce is as easiest as it gets. You simply mix it with water, put in sunflower oil or ghee, add your 1 lb of chicken or tofu and then simmer for 10-15 minutes or so. Serving size is 4 per packet.

00c0c6a2-f1c8-4745-af8d-0cefd0316845
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I love it! Best curry sauce I’ve ever tasted, it has gentler taste and aroma than other curry pastes I’ve tried, which is a good thing. It tastes so good, it is really addictive! Contains a lot of organic ingredients, very easy to cook, I wish the size of the package was bigger though:) Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is dinner in only 10 min & delicious. I learned the trick to using these different sauces is to get you pan hot for 3 min then add the oil, heat another 2-3 min (all covered) add cut up chicken cover and heat for 2-3 min stir heat another 2 min, add sauce, stir and you have a delicious meal!!!

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

this is the brand I go back to all the time for different products. Now trialing different seasonings/sauces. Price on sale is good. All products purchased from this brand never disappointed me.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Pretty nice and tasty sauce, contains some vegetables, good with chicken, rich flavor, not spicy, I hoped it would be really hot and it was almost not spicy, but tasty anyway

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

It is delicious, but spicy, I know it says so on the package, but it is spicier than I imagined. The flavors are strong, but good.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

easy to use and tasty. all you need to do is pour it into the dish no extra sause ingredients are needed

KarenJ
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Tried this before and it is so good! especially with rice

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Really good quality and fine ingredients! The taste is just perfect and spicy!! Good size and so easy to prepare. Definitely a rebuy product!