AU

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Scent like real banana, quality good. Benefit makes the hair smooth, moisturizer in love with softener of my hair after using this product. Size good but not enough for one time, packaging it’s really good and safe, and this is my second time to buy it and I think I will buy again and again. For all ages. Composition really good. No sensitive. Makes scalp shinny but don’t go deep when you use it. Second time to buy it and I will buy it again and again

I've tried the avocado version of this mask/conditioner and decided to see how the other smoothies in the line compared. The softness and smoothness level on this one was about medium. I left it on for 7 or 8 minutes within the suggested time. There is not a lot of product here, even for a sale price. I guess there is some kind of banana scent here, but I didn't like it at all. Thankfully, it doesn't linger so much. The smoothie with the best scent was the coconut one. So far my hair feels light and doesn't look weighed down.

Cherryxzee
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This hair mask smells nice the scent is so refreshing and keeps my hair shiny and soft. easy to use and wash-off. I loved it.

Posted on May 26, 2022

smells nice and makes your hair less frizzy

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Great

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It’s pretty moisturizing

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The mask is packed in a craft bag and is intended for a single use, but for my length it was enough for 2 times. The consistency is similar to banana puree - light, not greasy, with a pleasant banana smell (does not remain on the hair). === The hair is distributed well, washed off without difficulty. I specially used a shampoo with her, which tangles and dries the hair - she immediately unraveled everything, the hair with the applied mask was easily combed with a comb. And then, after drying with a towel, they are easily combed with an ordinary comb. === On the hair (wet and dry) it is not felt, does not weigh down and does not stick together, despite the presence of oils in the composition. === Hair after it is cool! She copes well with fluff and small curls, removes dryness at the ends, makes hair dense and elastic, they look beautiful and well-groomed. Smoothes well - I don't need to use an iron to straighten the entire length of the hair, just touch up the ends a little. And during the day, the hair does not get tangled at all, although this is a constant problem for me. In the evening, it is easy to comb, without knots and other things.

45f09add-d822-4c2f-8e5c-760baefc6cbc
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Great hair mask! Smells like banana puree. Airy in texture. Easily distributed through the hair. Moisturizes, gives light nutrition. Strongly killed hair will not be restored.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this hair mask, I take it regularly and keep it under the package for about 30-40 minutes, the effect is like after a salon

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A good thing, but such treatments work if you keep at least half an hour and under the package. The hair is smooth, easy to style, the smell is pleasant