AU

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

I think I finally found a mask that cleans my pores without drying my skin. It is my second mask from this brand and both are very good for my skin. I have a sensitive skin and I didn’t have any bad reaction from this mask.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

This mask really works to reduce pores and removes black dots. The smell of pear is amazing and mint does cooling effect. After 7 minutes with this mask, the face feels and looks clean and fresh.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love skin food and I was happy to find it on iHerp I order three kind and I already used one of them .as expected It felt good on my skin . I will definitely buy agin .

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

dries softly not like other masks become so dry after drying... after dry damp the face with little water and do soft scrab... I love it

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I don't know why I was so determined to try this mask. I already knew menthol does not work well with sensitive skin, but for whatever reason I thought I could get away with it as long as I moisturized really well after. I was wrong. This mask absolutely stripped my skin. Maybe it would be good for another skin type. It's also pretty hard to apply- like, literally. This mask is dense. It was difficult to smooth over my face since it didn't want to spread at all, just tugged. Then while rinsing it was very gritty. So it basically stripped away all of my moisture and then sanded my face. All in all not a great experience. The scent wasn't really noticeable either, so no enjoyment from that. Giving a mid rating since it might just be my sensitive skin that's the issue

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I really liked the texture of this mask. It was very hydrating. The scent wasn't overpowering. The benefit to using this mask was that it didn't over dry my skin. I like the packaging of these Skinfood masks.

Posted on May 6, 2021

This is a very strong face cleansing mask. It is best for oily skin. It effectively cleanses the pores, and leaves the skin soft to the touch. During rinsing, it makes foam and has small peeling particles in it. I recommend this product

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

This product smells great, like natural pears. But the mask is difficult to wash. Perfectly cleanses the skin. Fresh and radiant skin after use this mask is a reality.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Love itttt😍😍and it smells so clean