AU

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

My facialist recommended that I use a clay mask for my t zone area and I have been looking for a good one for a while now. Tried many but didn't like any for my oily to combination skin but this I really liked. It clears my pores and I feel my skin is glowy after using it. The price point is really good for its quality. The consistency is a bit runny and not too thick and the smell is not too overpowering.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Great mask but I am used to clay masks that are thicker. This one is a bit thin for my taste. However it works great (better than the charcoal mask I bought).

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Nice mask I’m really happy it’s organic cleans the skin rather well without drying it

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

This is a great product, but will cause redness in sensitive skin if left on too long. Just a few minutes is enough for me to have a positive effect.

Expected much more from sky organics mask. Its a nice bentonite mask. Didn't feel it clean to well

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Amazing to clean the skin

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

i love this so much 👍🏻

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Amazing!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I am a big fan of clay based masks, so I have tried a lot. This one is definitely not a favorite. It stings when applied, perhaps due to the essential oils, but the result is not wow. There are masks in my arsenal, after which the pores disappear somewhere and the face is like after photoshop. I won't repeat this one. Much more I like the same budget queen helene mint julep.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Cool mask, dries acne. When applied, it tingles a little, which means that the mask has begun to work. Official composition. The color is white, dense and all this without titanium oxide in the composition.