AU

Hummingbird2
Posted on Jul 13, 2022
Non-drying high quality pump soap.

This is my second bottle Soapbox Liquid Hand Soap with Aloe&Shea, Coconut Milk and Sandalwood. My hands were not chapped from using it all winter, even though I frequently wash my hands as I move from one task to another throughout the day. It has a light scent of coconut, not too strong, and doesn't linger long on your skin. You only need a little to get a nice froth - cleans very well. It lasted us (two person household with occasional guests) several months.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

superb! i love its smell so much, the smell is natural and nice and it moisture my hands after using. i just bought 3 bottles when discount. shud have bought more! recommend to ppl like the smell of coconut. repurchased as my family member also like this smell a lots. but getting mor expensive now.

Posted on May 10, 2022

first time using this, it has a very good scent, moist after use, hands don't feel dry. good quality and reasonably priced, i would buy again

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I love this liquid hand wash! It smells so good that I wash my hands just to have the scent on me. Natural ingredients too, which makes it even better! Love this product!

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

I really liked this product - didn't dry my hands and I had no reaction. But a family member used it and it flared up her eczema and she had a nasty reaction. Good value for money and easy to use.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Nice smell make hand so soft and smells fresh n coconut

82160478-6c57-4fa7-881e-727404abcb82
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This has not so strong scent despite to be a good one. I expected more. Its a good product, cleans well and don't dry the hands.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Great scent and doesn't dry my skin - great for sensitive dry skin! recommended!