AU

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This hand soap is great! Every time I use this, it makes me uplifting. I’m not a huge fan of Vanilla, but this one is not too sweet. I like the harmony of Vanilla.& Lilly. It’s a rich texture and makes a good form. This hand soap is high quality and I feel like this one is from a high-end hotel. I’d love to try other scents next time!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love the scent of this soap ! Very rich vanilla . It might be disturbing if you don’t like vanilla fragrances . After washing my hands I can still feel the scent but much less . Not drying , milk like texture

9d93cc56-da57-4c7c-8d64-9a3f5b08ee9a
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I bought this because my favorite YouTuber recommended it. So, it smells good every time you wash and makes you feel like you're in a luxury hotel. I thought it would be a great gift for my friends, so I ordered another one!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I've tried many different hand soaps at Target, Walmart and Bath & Bodyworks but none have ever matched the value of this one. It smells amazing, feels good, and is affordable!

Arahaeldes
Posted on May 4, 2022

This soap smells amazing and the smell stays on your hand even after. It is very moisturizing as well.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Wonderful smell and the design of the bottle is nice. Packaging wins!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

The smell is just awful. It might be just me, but I have to wash the smell off with a different soap. it's disgusting. The other type of the same soap smells just fine but this one is yuck!

Lisa
Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love the way this hand soap smells but unfortunately it dries out my hands.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

scent is amazing, high quality, package is beautiful