AU

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Really love this shampoo bar. Great scent and seems like it will last awhile. It is a little expensive but it works well on my hair and doesn’t take a lot to work up a good lather. I wish it came packaged without plastic but I’d still recommend it.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Lathers really well and very fast, even on oily hair, smells lovely and I love that it's not one more plastic bottle in the world.

Amazing soap shampoo, mild scent, benefits gives moisture to scalp, composition good quality ingredients, use for hair in shower, ages adult, good size and package no sensitive reactions

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Great soap bar. Nice black colour. Very moisturize, good scent

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I liked it but for my husband it dries out the scalp even though he is not sensitive at all

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

Nice feeling after this shampoo bar especially for oily skin

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Did not enjoy the smell and did not last long.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I'm really glad I ordered it! For many years I have been using solid English shampoo with iherb, it does not have a bright aroma from the bar. And this bar smells very nice in my bathroom, I like this smell. The hair is beautiful, shiny, just lovely. I definitely smoke more. Happy shopping everyone 🍒

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Gorgeous soap - shampoo! Perfect for my very oily hair. The cleansing is excellent, the hair began to fall out less. The scent is a bit masculine, but considering the quality and effect, it is not critical. Already ordered again. I highly recommend it to people with oily hair and people living in cities with poor ecology. Like it if the review was helpful.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Why does it feel so good to wash in a shampoo bar? I think. The scent is reminiscent of the United States, like the soap provided at the hotel where I stayed, and I like it. I thought it was made for hair without kissing after washing. I don't know if you have long hair. Above all, I like the faint American scent, which is natural because it is an American soap.