AU

Posted on Nov 20, 2021
Good

the scent of this hair mask is like tea tree exactly. the texture of the mask was so liquid compared to other masks I used. But I feel like it does the job. the size of the product is enough to use for a month. It makes the hair soft and the scalp feels so fresh. after wash you'll feel that your hair is breathing and very well moisturized without leaving an oily like feeling.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I really really like this! I have curly hair and I'm used to products instantly wearing off after rinsing, but this really stuck with me through the day. My hair was very dry it turns out, I used half the jar! It's a cool consistency- like a creamy dense shampoo more than a conditioner? Hard to describe, but it's definitely worth a try!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Good tea tree fragrance, great moisture for hair. Helped a lot for dry scalp

Bush-ra
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Good quantity I like it for my dry hair! Please like my comment and let us pay it forward✈️

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Due to the coolness of the mast it sets a very clean feeling. The hair isn't soft enough and smooth for combing

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

It’s a great product really;however the smell is a bit empowering

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Refreshes the scalp, but I had no benefit from it for the itchiness of the scalp. Cooling and natural smell, easy handling container size.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

good product. hair feel softer

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Good quality, use for bad hair , good size