AU

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Great product!

I have Hashimoto’s and have tried many different types of Adrenal support over the years and I ALWAYS go back to this one. It’s the best, you feel a difference right away thanks to the freeze dried glandulars. I now only have to take it occasionally since it’s actually helped repair my adrenal fatigue. Also, the value for the money on these in pretty amazing.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I take 3 capsules of this together with 25 mg of DHEA in the morning to help with adrenal insufficiency. It reduces my fatigue. I'm still tired, but I'm able to function. If I skip these supplements for a few days, I become so exhausted it's hard to even function. I end up having to lie around a lot and can't do much.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I found this supplement is a good product that help me in concern about health that I can see the improvement in myself after several months taking it. Comes with quality ingredient and composition gives benefit for several aspect. The taste and size also acceptable for me to take it in my diet.👍🏻

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I find this product is great for anxiety where it snaps me out of 'flight or flight' mode. I sometimes can't sleep due to anxiety (fight or flight mode) where this product helps me sleep. I usually mix it with magnesium in order to sleep. I also purchased this product to give my adrenal a break cause they are overworked. When you take it, it seems to work fast where I feel calmer.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was recommended this product by a friend whose sister found relief from menopausal symptoms. This did not occur with me, but I do find this supplement is made with quality ingredients and and is great for other health concerns. There is no after taste. You will notice you are taking this product, which tells me that the potency is good.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Great price and an excellent adrenal glandular. We go back and forth between using this product and another glandular for adrenal support. This one has the advantage of including a small amount of supportive herbs.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I’ve been taking these capsules for a year now and they do help your mood and your energy. They do what they say they will do

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Complete life saver for anyone suffering from adrenal fatigue. Within 15 minutes of taking, I could feel my symptoms dissipating and my energy levels improving. Great value for price too!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I noticed a difference while taking this within 5 days, it really helped enhancing my sleep, plus the quality of my sleep was never the same since I was a kid. so I would recommend this product for everyone here