AU

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

luetin is a supplement I take for my eye problems. Being over 70, I have various issues with my eyes. I tried the solaray advanced because it was on sale at iherb and I couldn't see any difference from my usual brand, which is fine. I like the fact they are VegCaps . I recommend taking Lutein for your eyes . I can tell a difference when I do not take it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Several years ago, I left the Eye Doctors office seeing serious sparkles as I walked outside. I tried a few different brands of eye supplements, they did not work. I then tried Solaray Lutein Eyes 24. By the end of the first bottle, the sparkles were gone. I have taken 1 every morning since. I have also recommended this product to all my clients.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I wanted a vegan lutein and also this high dose. I have been taking it off and on for a long time. I honestly don't know if it makes a difference but I hope it does in the long term. The capsules are not too big and easy to swallow

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

it is a good product but for me, it took time before I started to notice a difference. The quality of the product is good. Spending a lot of time in front of a computer, that product helps my eyes a lot. I will continue to use that product.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

It really works. I am always on the computer or phone. This has helped with my eyes a lot. Now I don't feel tired easily

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

My husband started having vision problems and I began to choose vitamins for him, this product was consumed by a dose of lutein and blueberries. The husband takes these vitamins regularly for a month and noted that his eyes were not dry, they were less tired. I think I will soon take myself a course of these vitamins.

1119c41e-a081-4005-b2c2-2d12e3081b7b
Posted on Oct 23, 2020

I've been taking it for 2 months. It has reduced my eye strain, reduced bloodshot eyes, and has improved my vision so that I can read tiny tiny print. I ran out 2 weeks ago and boy, can I tell a difference. I'm ordering again today and making sure that I don't run out in the future.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Good to ease tiredness of the eyes especially after long screen time at work

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

very good,very good,very good,very good,very good,