AU

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Bamboo Extract. Bamboo is the richest source of the mineral silica, one of the most important components in the production of collagen. In one study, patients were given silica both orally and topically for 90 days. At the end of the study, the participants’ skin showed significant improvement in thickness and elasticity. I take On Cap a day to help with my skin elasticity. Does not disappoint. I am 70s but not much wrinkles.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Why am I taking it? It is mostly present in the connective tissue, but occurs in the bones, cartilage, skin, varicose veins, arteries, tendons, and cornea and tendons of the eye. It plays an important role in the construction of connective tissue. An adequate amount of it is necessary for the health of the skin, hair and nails. Silicon also has a beneficial effect on protective functions. It exerts its anti-inflammatory effects mainly on larger surfaces, on the skin and on the mucous membranes. The structure of the skin, hair and nails undergoes a significant transformation during the replacement of silicon. The skin becomes more elastic through its cleansing. The hair will become stronger, shiny and shiny. Symptoms of silicon deficiency may include: Osteoporosis, wrinkled skin, split ends, nail peeling.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Started taking now this one as what I used last year (Bamboo Silica from Now) is out of stock. Hopefully works the same way, the content of the capsules looks the same. The Now one helped me tremendously with my hair and nails. Update: I have IBS that reacts to the rice in the capsule, I can't eat rice at all, so I had to stop taking this supplement, but my husband loves it. He says this improves his stamina for training and his hair is growing. Ladies, don't be surprised that it helps the hair growth everywhere, not just on the scalp. Forgot to mention this tiny detail before.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I have spinal issues and was really hoping this would heal some gaps for me. I think it filled in places that were not previously being filled in. Would recommend this product and am going to order again.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product along with Solaray Time Released Biotin and their 50+ Multi has really improved my hair quality. Big fan of Solaray because their products work! Will continue to use this product as part of my supplement regime.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

This product is wonderful. I have used it many times. Normally I have weak fingernails, but after taking this product they are long and strong and I have to file them down to type. I thoroughly recommend Bamboo Extract. I will continue taking it forever.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I started taking this herb for muscle and joint health but soon found that it helped my touchy gut call down. I love that it’s a simple but effective product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Average capsule, no smell or taste. Easy to swallow. The price is favorable. Good quality, efficient. No unnecessary ingredients. I am satisfied with it. I took it for hair regeneration.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Really easy to take . Only recently started having them so no way to show results. But my hubby and i take 2 a day. And its a vegetarian capsule! 🥰

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I bought it because my hair has falled very strong. I took 1 package , and I bought the onther one. It is good my problem. I have a lot of baby hair, and less falled hair. I recommend it.